Simple Registration Page for TrinityCore 3.3.5a | SRP6 Support | Reshare

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Screenshot1.png

Extra Information:
The site is responsive, but bootstrap is not used.
The website has a chat that refresh automatically so you wont need to refresh the page to see new incoming messages, it will appear automatically.

Install Guide:
1. make sure you have a webserver, if you don't then download xampp from apachefriends.org and install to C:\ drive
2. go to C:\xampp\htdocs and delete everything inside this folder
3. Extract my website to htdocs folder
4. Open the website folder and find the config folder and open it.
5. Edit your database connection in file dbconf1.php and dbconf2.php
6. Go back to the root of the website folder and find folder "sql" open this folder and import the SQL File to your database. This will create a new database for the website. But do not worry, It will not delete database so you still keep auth, characters and world and whatever other database you may have.
7. go back to the root of xampp folder and find file xampp-control.exe and start it.
8. Click "Config" button next to apache and choose "php.ini", now look for ";extension=gmp" and remove the ";" before "extension" so it should be "extension=gmp" and this save php.ini and open xampp control panel again if you closed it
9. Click "Start" next to Apache and type 127.0.0.1 in address bar and hit enter and you should see the website.

Optional changes:
If you want the chat to stay open when refresh if you toggle chat on and stay close on refresh when you toggle chat off then you can replace the content inside the js file with this code https://pastebin.com/ryrg1ah3 I have used localStorage feature to get this to work
this will also require that you add this css code to style.min.css file in css folder
Code:
.chat-box.enabled {
  display:block;
}

NOTE! : You will have to modify 2 config files, because the registration script is made for some who uses OOP with PDO.

Credits:
Treeston
Tok124

Download

VeritasGC

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Thanks for this! Been trying to find a website that works with SRP6 and this is awesome. One question though and I feel like an idiot for asking it, but I cannot find where to edit the default "ServerName" and "Test" text that is present by default. I've skimmed through all included files and simply cannot locate it. Can you point me at the correct file to edit that?

VeritasGC

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Yep, I'm definitely an idiot. Was right there in index.php the whole time. :)

SIpha

Trial Member
Followed your instructions and can get the website to show but I get this error in the centre of the page:

Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'trinity_auth.slider' doesn't exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(33): mysqli->prepare('SELECT * FROM s...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 33

Im a noob when it comes to this so be gentle, what should I do ?

Thanks

mendi

Trial Member
Hello the website displays the images but i get this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function execute() on bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:34 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 34

any ideas?