Servercrash by do a Raid with Bots?!?

nenamax1

MoP Premium
Verified Member
When i go to the Portal in the Raid SOO as example. I pull Mobs then the Bots attack and Server crash. Good Bot working nice

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
When i go to the Portal in the Raid SOO as example. I pull Mobs then the Bots attack and Server crash. Good Bot working nice

Try to include more details on the issue, such as a specific spell or creature, etc, to help the devs understand what may be causing this.
The MoP repack is v1, so it's a work in progress, it takes time to fully develop a repack, especially when dealing with bots/AI.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
There are several "bot" npcbot and playersbot. It's good to specify it too.

I think you use npcbot. Don't use it, it's not stable yet. Try the new bot system. You have commands or my addon.

nenamax1

MoP Premium
Verified Member
There are several "bot" npcbot and playersbot. It's good to specify it too.

I think you use npcbot. Don't use it, it's not stable yet. Try the new bot system. You have commands or my addon.
You got dam right.

nenamax1

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Try to include more details on the issue, such as a specific spell or creature, etc, to help the devs understand what may be causing this.
The MoP repack is v1, so it's a work in progress, it takes time to fully develop a repack, especially when dealing with bots/AI.
It's much more than just "work in progress" I've posted enough bugs for 2 areas in the VIP forum, which also took the fun out of me for now

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
It will be updated soon but they need us. Our bug reports. Please @Mr.Satan or @ExO can you republish this message in Mists of Pandaria bug report section. So that people know how to file a bug report correctly. https://www.emucoach.com/forums/threads/bug-report-form-must-use.211/
To make life easier for the developer. Because I see even the vetternat write just one sentence without precise the race the class and all other important details.

ExO

Admin
Moving to invalid due to using NPCBots (unsupported/not updated system). As recommended - use Playerbots instead.
I'll make this more clear for V2 :)