[Release] Official EmuCoach GM Tools v1.0

_Draconis_

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!
I have developed a tool to help Server Hosts/GMs, mainly using the EmuCoach Repack (which might work with other repacks)!
I've grown tired of having to constantly remember the command to create my account with the proper GM level, and having to go through so much effort to see my character's inventory and actually know what's inside it. I've also created my own CharMigrator, something similar to CharImporter (at the time I didn't know CharImporter still works with our latest version), however it's all under 1 application, my GM Tools!
I will possibly add more tools in the future, and would love your ideas!

Requirements:
.NET Framework 4.5

Screenshots:
9b44f1911240ca47728efad9bb009761.png

7d3c3c840eb9f72334ed6476e7170633.png

fd98e1c5e4220cea52357f61d6a1d6ef.png

2f10208c7efda426c6e4dc9590d77f1a.png

The account creator enters the commands for you into the worldserver.exe, so once you click "Create Account", don't click/interact with anything else for a few seconds to make sure the account is created.
When modifying a character's inventory, you want to make sure that character is *logged out* of the game, or else it could cause some issues.

GM Tools v1.0.zip - Virus Scan by VirusTotal

This is available to download without posting anything. I would prefer that people give me a genuine "thanks" instead of one that doesn't mean anything.
While a "thank you" is very much appreciated, it is not required.

Updates:
- No Updates Yet.
at last something I've been looking for.
my thanks.

Chrispy

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
This should be a sticky somewhere for noobs like me. Helps save a ton of time setting thing up! Thank you very much. Any way to update it for higher GM levels?

Nitrobit

Trial Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!
I have developed a tool to help Server Hosts/GMs, mainly using the EmuCoach Repack (which might work with other repacks)!
I've grown tired of having to constantly remember the command to create my account with the proper GM level, and having to go through so much effort to see my character's inventory and actually know what's inside it. I've also created my own CharMigrator, something similar to CharImporter (at the time I didn't know CharImporter still works with our latest version), however it's all under 1 application, my GM Tools!
I will possibly add more tools in the future, and would love your ideas!

Requirements:
.NET Framework 4.5

Screenshots:
9b44f1911240ca47728efad9bb009761.png

7d3c3c840eb9f72334ed6476e7170633.png

fd98e1c5e4220cea52357f61d6a1d6ef.png

2f10208c7efda426c6e4dc9590d77f1a.png

The account creator enters the commands for you into the worldserver.exe, so once you click "Create Account", don't click/interact with anything else for a few seconds to make sure the account is created.
When modifying a character's inventory, you want to make sure that character is *logged out* of the game, or else it could cause some issues.

GM Tools v1.0.zip - Virus Scan by VirusTotal

This is available to download without posting anything. I would prefer that people give me a genuine "thanks" instead of one that doesn't mean anything.
While a "thank you" is very much appreciated, it is not required.

Updates:
- No Updates Yet.
This will make things much easier, thank you.