[Release]Honorbuddy 4.3.4, Pangaea lvl 1-85 (Grind) AFK100%

Gangek

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I modify these profiles to pay tribute to Botanists.He left us 5 years ago.
Botanist.jpg

He was a nice guy who was excellent at creating xml profiles.
Peace to his soul.

Pangaea.jpg

Now they are 4.3.4 compatible. All race(For Worgen you have to leave the departure area and go to Stormwin). All classes.
First I make Alliance. The horde will come later.

What It Does:
Pangaea is a leveling profile that detects your faction/ level and automatically changes to the appropriate profile for your character. It is essentially a fancy griding profile written on the "Questing" bot base to allow much more functionality than a "Grinding" bot base profile. It does complete some quest, approximately (15) but, only the quest reqired for it to navigate in wow by opening portal or gates such as those leading into Vale of Eternal Blossoms .

You need 4 bags 16+ and 250-400 gold.

Requirements:
1. The profile will require a total of 1005 gold for riding training.
( Apprentice Riding [5g level 20] + Journeyman Riding [50g level 40] + Expert Riding [250g level 60] +
Flight Master's License [250g level 68] + Cold Weather Flying [500g level 68] )
Make sure you character has the appropriate amount of gold before they reach each threshold.
All or the majority of riding cost will looted by your character.
2. Use the Autoeqip plugin for Honorbuddy to equip looted gear, DrinkPotions, Talented and Tidy Bags 3. The better your characters gear, the faster it will level.
If possible, periodically purchase level appropriate gear, but it is not a requirement.
3. DO NOT alter the profile structure.

Directions:
1. Log into WoW.
2. Log into Honorbuddy.
3. Select Questing as the bot base.
4. Click the load profile tab on the honorbuddy window.
5. Browse to the \XXX\Pangaea\ folder.
6. Double click on [QO][Botanist][Pangaea-Auto-loader] .
7. Make sure you have downloaded a Routine for your character. The default Honorbuddy Routine, Singular comes pre-installed with Honorbuddy.
8, Make sure you are on the correct comtinent as instructed in the requirements above
9. Click start on the honorbuddy window.
[Hidden content]

In the past I have lost all the private profiles of Botanist. If you have shared them with me please
:)

This is the first time I've touched xml.
Test if you encounter any errors share them with me.
thanks bro

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
thanks bro
Where do you plan to use this stuff? Because it's really crap. I was a beginner. If it's on your server it's fine but if it's on a private server be careful

tedobg123

Trial Member
Botanist.jpg

Peace to his soul.

Pangaea.jpg

Now they are 4.3.4 compatible. All race(For Worgen you have to leave the departure area and go to Stormwin). All classes.

What It Does:
Pangaea is a leveling profile that detects your faction/ level and automatically changes to the appropriate profile for your character. It is essentially a fancy griding profile written on the "Questing" bot base to allow much more functionality than a "Grinding" bot base profile. It does complete some quest, approximately (15) but, only the quest reqired for it to navigate in wow by opening portal or gates such as those leading into Vale of Eternal Blossoms .

Requirements:
( Apprentice Riding [5g level 20] + Journeyman Riding [50g level 40] + Expert Riding [250g level 60] +
Make sure you character has the appropriate amount of gold before they reach each threshold.
2. Use the Autoeqip plugin for Honorbuddy to equip looted gear, DrinkPotions, Talented and Tidy Bags 3. The better your characters gear, the faster it will level.
If possible, periodically purchase level appropriate gear, but it is not a requirement.

Directions:
1. Log into WoW.
2. Log into Honorbuddy.
7. Make sure you have downloaded a Routine for your character. The default Honorbuddy Routine, Singular comes pre-installed with Honorbuddy.
8, Make sure you are on the correct comtinent as instructed in the requirements above
[Hidden content]

In the past I have lost all the private profiles of Botanist. If you have shared them with me please

Vynlron

Verified Member
Botanist.jpg

Peace to his soul.

Pangaea.jpg

What It Does:

Requirements:

Directions:
1. Log into WoW.
2. Log into Honorbuddy.
[Hidden content]