Reduce Respawn time creature/npc

cliffsmits

Senior User
Superior Member
UPDATE `creature_respawn` SET `respawntime` = 'Respawn time here' WHERE `entry` = entry id here LIMIT 1;

or with this one

SET
@ENTRY = 160000, /*NPC ENTRY*/
@SPAWNTIME = 10; /*SPAWNTIME*/
UPDATE creature SET spawntimesecs = @SPAWNTIME WHERE id IN (SELECT DISTINCT id FROM creature_template WHERE entry = @ENTRY);

sc6vpv.jpg

Last edited:

temporaryusername

Silver Supporter
Hi hi, playing, or trying to play/configure latest version, 10, and when we kill a red creature it IMMEDIATELY respawns when I loot it. I have tried searching and looking through the config. I cannot find a creature_respawn table in the SQL in this version, not does "Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 100" change anything. I know it should be something obvious, but, please help!? How do I stop mobs respawning as soon as they are looted and their corpses instantly decay? Thanks. :)

Update:
- If I use the default "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 60" and default "Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 1" and loot a corpse, the mob respawns in 60 seconds (good)
- If I use "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 600" and default "Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 1" and loot a corpse, the mob respawns in 60 seconds (bad)
- If I use "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 600" and default "Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 1" and DO NOT loot a corpse, the mob respawns in 600 seconds (good)
- If I use the default "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 60" and ANY non default like 100 "Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 100" and loot a corpse, the mob respawns instantly (bad)

Is this a know bug or am I completely missing / misunderstanding something? o_O

... I'd like to have NOTHING respawn for a long time, and their corpses clutter the battlefiueld for ages and be able to 'empty' an area of mobs... but with the above, I don't think it is working correctly nor I will be able to.

Any assistance, again, thanks. :)

Last edited: