Old! Poll has expired.

What repack would you like to see next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExO

Admin
I would like to build something like this i have been quited the wow genre for 1 year. But i have completed my school so i have more time now. Kaizu if you would we can build a cataclysm pvp server with a fun twist add me on skype cliffsmits

It sounds interesting, well just make sure it's a release that is wanted, eg cataclysm as you mentioned yourself / mist of pandaria or even WoD. (You get the point I assume). Just my two cents =)

dyablows

Trial Member
If you develop MoP too , i will buy VIP.
The 5.4.8 version.
Like a pack sell : Cata + MoP.
I hope will be good things.

You should focus on WoW Full Branches :

Vanilla - 1.12.1
TBC - 2.4.3
WotLK - 3.3.5a
Cata - 4.3.4
MoP - 5.4.8

WoD - 6.2.4 - i think/... i hope it`s right version

WoW Legion - not sure but anounced 7.1.0

I really wanna buy Cata from you with VIP Plan.
I`m not decided yet...
Probably yes .. but MoP if you develop i will buy both of them for sure.

Last Edit :

If you do the green colored packs i will personally buy with ~ 100 E

For WotLK you can use Trinity for base file.
Vanilla and tbc -....to be 99-100%

It`s an good offer.
And i think alot of people will buy a 100 E pack of vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata/mop well developed.
Of course...you can sell separately...

I hope i will not offend you EmuCoach with this post.

Last edited:

Gilroes

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I think we should focus on 4.3.4 and focus on another repack after 4.3.4 is completed.

IceNet

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
5.4.8! 5.4.8! 5.4.8!

You can use the JadeCore Source. I will help you with the repack (I hate public sources)
After JadeCoreProject is dead, we can start a private source

silokat

Silver Supporter
I would like the emucoach project staff to keep working on 4.3.4 repack on pve and pvp , who have a lot of bugs on dungeons, arenas, battlegrounds, npcs that don´t work well, or don´t exist, DK class that do extreme damage (not normal), etc, and then begin to work on MoP, who is the less unstable repack of all after Cataclysm.

Mariusfurios

Silver Supporter
Hey i would really love if you're next repack is 5.4.8

I just loved Mists of Pandaria great expansion with a lot of content. ( Especially timeless isle, had a lot of fun there )

ExO

Admin
Hey i would really love if you're next repack is 5.4.8

I just loved Mists of Pandaria great expansion with a lot of content. ( Especially timeless isle, had a lot of fun there )
You will be happy for our latest project then ;) (More information later)

rultin

Gold Supporter
Personally I think Blizz killed character development when they removed the Talent Trees. The one selection every 10 levels made me not care about my character. They basically turned the game into a "must play your character a specific way" I lost interest. I would love to see MOP if they kept the Talent Trees. I'd like to see the Panderans and Monk class, but not if that means the crap character development that is all over WoW these days. If they removed Talent Trees with MOP, then just keep focusing on 4.3.4. There is still some good work to be done and I'd rather see a fully functioning version of the game vs. a new release that would drain dev cycles away from the tried, true and very stable 4.3.4 work.

Also, why start a new repack when more frequent updates to the current repack would definitely draw people back to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Personally I think Blizz killed character development when they removed the Talent Trees. The one selection every 10 levels made me not care about my character. They basically turned the game into a "must play your character a specific way" I lost interest. I would love to see MOP if they kept the Talent Trees. I'd like to see the Panderans and Monk class, but not if that means the crap character development that is all over WoW these days. If they removed Talent Trees with MOP, then just keep focusing on 4.3.4. There is still some good work to be done and I'd rather see a fully functioning version of the game vs. a new release that would drain dev cycles away from the tried, true and very stable 4.3.4 work.

Also, why start a new repack when more frequent updates to the current repack would definitely draw people back to the site.

I believe back when they made the poll, it was meant for a bit later when the 4.3.4 repack would be more playable, and stable, which is around now, IMO.
I imagine they're planning on working on whichever new repack on their "off-time" as a side-project to the 4.3.4 repack, or getting some new developers to work on it.
Right now they're working on a bigger project, which is consuming most of their development time and the reason there aren't more frequent updates to the 4.3.4 repack.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I was 1 of the I will reply voters. lol I stole what I typed earlier on a post. This, is what I would LOVE to see, but to do it? Would take a "from scratch warcraft". Not sure if anyone is that good. It would probably be overwhelming. lol :D

I would LOVE to add the new character classes, and areas. But less the more "selfie "awards for every little silly thing", more work required to level like old warcraft, and the actual WOLK type skill trees reemplimented and weapon skill leveling. "in other words, add the new without changing/ruining the old [keep it in the oldschool theme]" {No buy it, earn it on 1 - get it on everything? no buy 90-100 be a supernoob, period. was a teen-adult game, not barneys preschool} (the addition of the weapon leveling at advanced levels would be ok) But I imagine this would be a hellish nightmare to do. Would pretty much be recreating warcraft FROM SCRATCH! So add it all, but keep it "old school"? xD lol :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.