[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

daiving

Verified Member
Mucha gente ha estado preguntando en el foro si hay algún *bueno* reempaquetado de 7.3.5 Legion que pueda recomendar. No había ninguno, hasta ahora.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

Este repack te ofrece un repack de Legion de alta calidad, que se ejecuta en el parche 7.3.5.
Es seguro, la más alta calidad en Legion, que encontrará de código abierto.

Proporciona muchas mazmorras con guión, misiones, sistemas de legión, arreglos de clases y hechizos.

El repack incluye muchas correcciones.

Se implementan sistemas más nuevos, por ejemplo:
- Guiones de legión
- Artefactos
- Modo Desafío
- Salas de clase
- Misiones del mundo
- Alta estabilidad
también scripts respaldados:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- FREGAR
-WOD

La mayoría de las mazmorras/redadas de la Legión están funcionando decentemente.
Todo se sirve gratis.

Cuenta de Ingreso:
Cuenta 1:
Nombre de usuario: adm@adm
Contraseña: administrador
Cuenta 2:
Nombre de usuario: ad@adm
contraseña: anuncio

La fuente se basa en TrinityCore y luego fue reelaborada por UWOW. Todos los créditos para Trinitycore y UWOW, ellos han hecho todo el trabajo principal.

PARA RESPONDER A ESTA PUBLICACIÓN DEBE TENER 10 PUBLICACIONES SIGNIFICATIVAS Y ESTAR REGISTRADO EN EMUCOACH DURANTE 5 DÍAS O PUEDE OBTENER VIP Y OBTENERLO AL INSTANTE

DESCARGAR:
[Contenido oculto]
A estas alturas, ha leído la publicación y, con suerte, ha disfrutado de nuestro Legion Repack , proporcionado por Emucoach, Trinitycore y UWoW. Si tiene preguntas o necesita ayuda, siempre puede preguntar.

¿ Estás interesado en jugar en un servidor privado de Legion existente ?
Emucoach simplemente lanza el repack. Emucoach en sí no es quien hizo la mayor parte del trabajo central.
Cool

Vynlron

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.

Ankha

Verified Member
Hi
trying it
for all familly (local use in LAN, i need to change the realmlist IP address
but cannot connected
root's password used don't work, has someone it ?

Ankha

Verified Member
Hi,

It seems there isn't any AHBOT inside the core
Is there any option to integrate one ?
or is there an addon for a connected client on the world that do something similar (generate / sell / buy) automatiquelly as long it is connected in game and at the AH

thank

qwaszx456

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I am running this on a VM and the worldserver keeps crashing. event viewer shows error id: 1000.(the worldserver.exe stays "up" approx 24 hours)
I just rebuilt the VM and reinstalled the files hoping to resolve this issue, but it is still occurring. don't have this issue with any other of my WoW expansions on other Vm's. I will add, the game does login and I am able to play until the worldsever.exe just closes (crashes)

Chrispy

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
No worries!

The honest answer is that we haven't decided this yet. It depends on the interest from the community on this repack, and the demand for updates on it.
Would LOVE to see support and the bots you have worked on, be moved into this.

Also, has anyone gotten this error code and or know how to fix it?

The ordinal 407 could not be located in the dynamic link library
c\Program Files (x86)\wow\datafiles\data\bnetserver.exe

That's the code I get trying to open the bnet server

Last edited:

Zorkk51

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
Let's try this , thanks