[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Samea

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Hmm, does this version require any additional software that wasn't used at MOP? I configured everything just like it did on the MOP and still receives the server attempts to run the worldserver.exe and bnetserver.exe files:

application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

Try to dl. different libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll i had the same problem and use these https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/openssl-1.0.2r-x64_86-win64.zip

Aescleal

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
SOLVED: Oh for crying out loud... my fault totally. I didn't change the \'s to / in the script command. (sigh)
So for anybody else using Linux to run a server, don't be an ID10T like me and make sure you modify your launch.
Windows = bin\mysqld --defaults-file=bin\my.cnf --standalone --console
Linux = bin/mysqld --defaults-file=bin/my.cnf --standalone --console

[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION]
Hey ExO, I keep erroring out on launch of the server. It's looking for "C:\Windows\System32\binmysqld.exe". This looks to me as if I need MySQL installed, and perhaps it's not running standalone from the MySQL folder in the repack. Could that be right?
If so, what config file would I find that?
Thanks,
Aescleal

Oh, more info:
I'm running this on Linux, so it's via Wine. Cata and MoP work great this way, but Legion is asking for MySQL as if it's installed locally instead of in the repack.
I know not many are running Linux servers, I understand I'm probably much on my own here. However, if there is a simple config somewhere, I'd love to make that change here. :)
Right now it seems everything hinges on this. bnetserver.exe is looking for the mysql server to be running, but of course it's not because I can't launch it from the repack.
/shrug

Last edited:

Fenris

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Try to dl. different libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll i had the same problem and use these https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/openssl-1.0.2r-x64_86-win64.zip

It didn't work out. Replacing the files on other versions of the file has no effect
And installing it in a newer version, for example, still causes an error.
Changing the Open SSL version to the newest one didn't help either

Interestingly, the emu MOP version runs without a problem.

Last edited:

Samea

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Strange, this error usually happens when a dll is not the same architecture as the server was built on. i bellive this is a 64 bit build, so make sure all dlls are 64 bit only

Fenris

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
So I solved the problem. The server needs dll files from 32 and 64 bit Open SSL versions.

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I cannot find the realmlist.wtf in my legion client.

The Legion client doesn't have one. You'll have to go into the WTF folder, and edit the config file where it says "Set Portal". Change it to * SET portal "127.0.0.1" *.

Additionally, you will need a cracked executable (if you don't already have one), otherwise, it will try to connect to battle.net to update.

Last edited:

Zimgygi11

Gold Supporter
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a 26124 client? This repack requires that specific build, torrents or anything would be nice!

Samea

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Oh , can i have a link to client aswell?

Zimgygi11

Gold Supporter
To anybody needing a client for this server! There is a 26124 client on uwow's site! You must download their launcher, then download the client!

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I am trying to get client to connect to my server on a dedicated hardware. How do I go about doing that?

xie323

Silver Supporter
Thanks for all your work!

Also a question, how much of MoP and WoD is scripted?

Last edited: