[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

wizards

Verified Member
Ensure you are using the right client (7.3.5), and also configured the auth realmlist.
Also, check if worldserver complains with any error.

it's a problem with account.... which command use for create account? battlenetaccount create or account create? both not working for me

ExO

Admin
it's a problem with account.... which command use for create account? battlenetaccount create or account create? both not working for me

You can generate accounts with FusionCMS, or copy the existing acc in the database and change password.
But there exists already an account, that you can use:
adm@adm with password: adm

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Twelve hours, and already 32(3) comments? I think some people are excited about this release Exo. ;D

Your hard work is always appreciated, and it's always great to see just how much content you can (cleanly) put together in such a relatively short amount of time!

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I've assembled and started the repack as normal, and everything boots up properly, but I keep getting the BLZ51900003 error whenever I try to log in. I'm also using build #26124, as referenced in the realmlist under the auth table, and I'm running it locally, so my firewall shouldn't be a concern. Is there something I'm missing here? Or has anyone else encountered this issue?

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I've assembled and started the repack as normal, and everything boots up properly, but I keep getting the BLZ51900003 error whenever I try to log in. I'm also using build #26124, as referenced in the realmlist under the auth table, and I'm running it locally, so my firewall shouldn't be a concern. Is there something I'm missing here? Or has anyone else encountered this issue?

Is your Config set to read-only? If not, client IP ca be overriden.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Although it was not prior, I did set it to 'Read-Only' for the heck of it, and it still came back with the same error.

Can you show us line where your ip is set? If it's correct, then problem is in bnetserver conf.

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Thanks for the replies, btw. The screenshot resolution is too large for a direct upload, but it's the line * SET portal "127.0.0.1" * at the top of the config file, within the WTF folder. It has remained unchanged from previous legion repacks, so I doubt the issue is client-side. Very much seems to me like a battlenet or account issue, so I'm leaning in that direction. If I can't get it going this evening, I'll try running it on another machine tomorrow and see where that takes me.

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Thanks for the replies, btw. The screenshot resolution is too large for a direct upload, but it's the line * SET portal "127.0.0.1" * at the top of the config file, within the WTF folder. It has remained unchanged from previous legion repacks, so I doubt the issue is client-side. Very much seems to me like a battlenet or account issue, so I'm leaning in that direction. If I can't get it going this evening, I'll try running it on another machine tomorrow and see where that takes me.

Do you trying to login with default account?