[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

wizards

Verified Member
I've assembled and started the repack as normal, and everything boots up properly, but I keep getting the BLZ51900003 error whenever I try to log in. I'm also using build #26124, as referenced in the realmlist under the auth table, and I'm running it locally, so my firewall shouldn't be a concern. Is there something I'm missing here? Or has anyone else encountered this issue?

samer problem here

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Do you trying to login with default account?

I have also tried to login with the default account. adm@adm ps: adm. I've also made a new account with a unique password of the same style, with no luck. One thing I noticed, and I don't know if it works differently with this particular repack, is the bnetserver.key and bnetserver.cert files aren't referenced in any way within the config. Could this be causing authentication to fail? I'm compelled to assume however, this repack has worked prior to upload, so I may just be incorrect here.

Last edited:

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I have also tried to login with the default account. adm@adm ps: adm. I've also made a new account with a unique password of the same style, with no luck. One thing I noticed, and I don't know if it works differently with this particular repack, is the bnetserver.key and bnetserver.cert files aren't referenced in any way within the config. Could this be causing authentication to fail? I'm compelled to assume however, this repack has worked prior to upload, so I may just be incorrect here.

It should work with default account, or if u create acc using FusionCMS. Don't try other methods, it will not work. This source without any other modifications have weird connect issues. Set local adress same as external. It worked for me.

ExO

Admin
me yes, and not work for me... adm@adm pass adm

I found a solution. I will upload the new auth database shortly.

It won't even boot up, Server crashes at "Starting objects pooling system..."
Revision: TrinityCore rev. Archived 0000-00-00 00:00:00 +0000 ( branch) (Win64, - Pastebin.com

Edit: I fixed it, only changed in the world.conf the Data dir

Glad you fixed it. Maybe you were missing some data files in the main directory, then.

ExO

Admin
Download the new _Server folder, and use one of these accounts:
Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

And it should work.

wizards

Verified Member
Download the new _Server folder, and use one of these accounts:
[FONT=&]Account login:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Account 1:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Username: adm@adm[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Password: adm[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Account 2:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Username: ad@adm[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Password: ad

And it should work.
[/FONT]

not work for me :-(

Cattura.JPG

Dood

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Ahhh, yes. The Battlenet_Accounts table. I was curious about that, since it had been populated in previous Battlenet repacks, but not this one. In any event, your fix has worked! That is, the new _Server folder. Thank you again! :)

Fenris

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
[MENTION=1]ExO[/MENTION]
I tried to start the server via the launcher but unfortunately I get a message saying that I can't find the database despite the server and MySQL root folders have the same name as on the MOP server

Fenris

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hmm, does this version require any additional software that wasn't used at MOP? I configured everything just like it did on the MOP and still receives the server attempts to run the worldserver.exe and bnetserver.exe files:

application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b