What's new

[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

chris3arc

Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: [email protected]
Password: adm
Account 2:
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
Awesome Release!

Freiko

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.

Great Work i have a look

sputnik1

Supporter
Supporter
Senior User
Reaction score
Just given the repack a whirl with some low level horde chars. It's pretty good to be fair, daily quests are buggy, and a few other quests too. Trainers and Professions seem good. Lots of things work here that don't on later repacks I've tried (and donated to).
Not sure of the state of later expansions with this repack, but might carry on a level 1-2 chars and see how it goes.

laser

Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ExO, post: 69020, membro: 1"]
Molte persone hanno chiesto in giro sul forum, se ci fossero * buoni * 7.3.5 repack di Legion che potrei raccomandare. Non ce n'erano, fino ad ora.

Questo repack ti offre un repack Legion di alta qualità, in esecuzione sulla patch 7.3.5.
È di certo, la più alta qualità in Legion, che troverai open-source.

Fornisce molti dungeon, missioni, sistemi di legioni, correzioni di classi e incantesimi con script.

Il repack include molte correzioni.

Vengono implementati sistemi più recenti, ad es .:
- Script di Legion
- Artefatti
- Modalità sfida
- Sale di classe
- Missioni mondiali
- Elevata stabilità
anche script con backport:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOCIO
-WOD

La maggior parte dei dungeon / raid di Legion funziona in modo decente.
È tutto servito gratuitamente.

Account login:
Conto 1:
Nome utente: adm @ adm
Conto 2:
Nome utente: ad @ adm
Password: annuncio

La fonte è basata su TrinityCore e poi rielaborata da UWOW. Tutti i crediti a Trinitycore e UWOW, hanno fatto tutto il lavoro principale.

PER RISPONDERE A QUESTO POST DEVI AVERE 10 POSTI SIGNIFICATIVI ED ESSERE REGISTRATO SU EMUCOACH PER 5 GIORNI O PUOI OTTENERE VIP E OTTENERLO IMMEDIATO

SCARICA:
[Contenuto nascosto]
A questo punto, avete letto il post e si spera che vi sia piaciuto il nostro Legion Repack , fornito da Emucoach, Trinitycore e UWoW. Se hai domande o hai bisogno di supporto, puoi sempre chiedere.

Ti interessa invece giocare su un server privato Legion esistente ?
Il repack viene semplicemente rilasciato da Emucoach. Emucoach stesso non è quello che ha svolto la maggior parte del lavoro principale.
[/CITAZIONE]
>ottimo lavoro < good job

Payk1488

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the repack. In the server settings, I saw a section with NPC bots. How to activate / call them?

Значок Проверено сообществом

Smack54

Reaction score
So far I've run into the same problems many have:
1. Proper OpenSSL files need to be used.
2. Configuration files need to be edited, customized for the individual.
3. The proper client must be used.

If I weren't such a lazy bastard I'd insert all that good info into this post. You'll just have to wade through the posts to find it. Good luck.

Last edited:

Payk1488

Reaction score
As far as I know that feature is not available with this release. The latest version that has working bots is EmuCoach 4.3.4 and only on the premium version.
Thanks for the answer. Is there a pet battle robot here? I start a fight, but my pet has all abilities closed and I have nothing to attack the enemy with. Even the very first ability of the pet is closed, and it says that the first level of the pet is required.

Smack54

Reaction score
I don't know why but Worldserver is sucking up all of my available ram (16gb) and the client is very unstable under those loads - if it runs at all. I had more than one BSOD which I never get. Any ideas?

Smack54

Reaction score
I don't know why but Worldserver is sucking up all of my available ram (16gb) and the client is very unstable under those loads - if it runs at all. I had more than one BSOD which I never get. Any ideas?

I fixed it. I had my virtual memory set too low.

JohnWick

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ExO, post: 69020, membro: 1"]
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any * good * 7.3.5 Legion repacks that I could recommend. There weren't any, until now.

This repack gives you a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for sure, the highest quality in Legion, which you will find open-source.

Provides many dungeons, quests, legion systems, class fixes, and scripted spells.

The repack includes many fixes.

More recent systems are implemented, e.g.:
- Legion script
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class rooms
- World missions
- High stability
also script with backport:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WATER

Most Legion dungeons / raids work decently.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm @ adm
Account 2:
Username: ad @ adm
Password: announcement

The source is based on TrinityCore and then reworked by UWOW. All credit to Trinitycore and UWOW, they did all the main work.

TO REPLY THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 SIGNIFICANT SEATS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT IMMEDIATE

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
At this point, you've read the post and hopefully enjoyed our Legion Repack , provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore and UWoW. If you have any questions or need support, you can always ask.

Are you interested in playing on an existing Legion private server instead ?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did most of the main work.
> great job <good job
[/QUOTE]
Great Job I quess

Payk1488

Reaction score
I often notice that quests are not displayed correctly on the map. The quest completion icons are not correct, the location of the mobs / items also leads to the wrong place. What could be the problem? Or is there no way to fix it? It is not convenient to complete tasks, since you do not know where to go and who to complete the task with.

jbauer74

Reaction score

repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

This is awesome Thanks!

jbauer74

Reaction score

repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

This is awesome Thanks!

Payk1488

Reaction score
When players are in a group, they do not see other members of the group moving around the map. If you come close to each other, you can see how a member of the group moves. What could be the cause of this problem?

velocitygaming5

Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

awesome