New Host, Recent Downtime?!

ExO

Admin
Hey guys, a new update.

I'm glad to announce that Emucoach has switched hosting. The forum is up and running pretty well, but may take up to 24 hours to work properly as we did quite a lot of changes as well (DNS update usually takes up to 24 hours).

I've been looking forward to this host switch, and the system updates. Our site should first of all be much faster now, and there shouldn't be as much downtime, as there was one the previous one. We were occuring daily DDoS attacks, and unfortunately the previous hosting were struggling to resolve it.

For those of you who are tech interested, and want to read on - I thought I'd make it available at least:

We are now running on Cloudflare, getting trafficed migrated through them, while being behind a really strong host that we are confident being the right choice for Emucoach. If our server IP manages to get exposed (even though we did our thing for it not to happen), we are behind an advanced DDoS protection system which will mitigate most possible attacks towards the network.

The server is hosted in a very friendly location for a worldwide fast response time (You can take your guess regarding location, but we won't officially make a statement for security reasons). We are glad to say that they support green energy on their products, and a green environment, while respecting our freedom, and support privacy on the internet.