Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

First things first: Neither of these repacks will slow down the development of the 4.3.4 official EmuCoach repack at all! It will still be constantly developed.

For those of you who have been following the poll for a new supported expansion, you may already know this, but it's now official! The 5.4.8 repack has won the votes, and has begun development!
We currently do not have any set date for when it will be available, so keep in touch!
We should have a solid, stable foundation to start from, and a good bit of resources to help us develop it!

For those who prefer Wrath of the Lich King over other expansions, we have great news for you!
We have decided to have an official WotLK 3.3.5 repack, available HERE already! This repack will be my attempt to get into WoW development, so it may be a little slow at first.
I've already said it in the post, but I'm saying it here as well: As of now, I take zero credit for the WotLK repack. TrinityCore has done an amazing job, and I hope to continue and learn from them.

Both repacks will be as blizzlike as possible, just like our 4.3.4 repack!

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Glad to see a new expansion has been chosen! Can't wait to see the development progress! Good luck!

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
When will you guys release a repacked version of MoP? I'd love to start helping as soon as possible regardless of what currently works.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
When will you guys release a repacked version of MoP? I'd love to start helping as soon as possible regardless of what currently works.

We're not too sure yet. I know we've already got a core. We first have to set up the source, then the database, and go through everything to make sure it's stable enough.

McCoy

Silver Supporter
If sniffs are needed for MoP I suggest Tauri wow its about as retail as you can get up to 5.1 content currently

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
Great! Now i have an excuse to retire that old I5 i'm using for a server, And get another workstation. I'll install all three repacks on it, Because I know there are some things in northrend that Trinity never fixed. So Lich king will be important too.

thogrinn

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Wow, it's amazing mates, all of you made hard work in WoW dev', you are really
conscientious on these repacks.

Thx very much !!!

Verified Member
Excited to see a proper version of 4.3.4, Cata was a great time to play on retail and would be interesting to play it again. Very interested in the aspect of 5.4.8 I feel MoP was highly under rated for what it had to offer.