[NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]
Close

An upcoming Blizzlike Cataclysm Server, 4.3.4.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NEW REPACK] 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King TrinityCore - v0.1 - [Official Repack]

Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

I am happy to announce a new official repack for EmuCoach!
    For those wondering about the voting thread we have [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], don't worry! This has nothing to do with the development of the 4.3.4 repack, nor the possible upcoming repack that you guys are voting on!
    In it's current state, this repack has been freshly compiled and has zero changes to it, so FULL credit goes to TrinityCore for their amazing work on their source. I can not take any credit here, except for compiling, which doesn't compare at all. As of now, this repack is only for convenience for those looking for a 3.3.5 on EmuCoach.

However, I am hoping to add to this repack, and hope to continue to develop it in an attempt to get into WoW development.
    Keep in mind, I have little to zero experience here, but I'm hoping to learn.
    This repack will likely stay free and fully available to the public for some time, as the majority of the work belongs to TrinityCore, and it would be rude to attempt to profit off of this.

I do not have screenshots, or any statistics for you. I hope to eventually have these in the future.
    I am also planning a custom repack luncher for this repack based on my [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].
    For now, enjoy the repack!

DBC, Maps, MMaps, Vmaps:
    You must reply to this thread to see hidden links or content.

Server Download:

Core Download:

To see the download links, just reply to the thread. All spam will be deleted and punished.
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 03-14-2018 at 05:07 AM.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    To sum up, this will simply be a wow 3.3.5 trinitycore repack that is available to download for users who don't know how to compile a TrinityCore 3.3.5 themselves, or don't have the ressources.

Mr. Satan will continue this wotlk repack project as a fun way to get back into wow emulation, and a learning process.

It will NOT affect the Cataclysm repack in any way (I won't be working on the 3.3.5), nor will the other developers.

Nor will it affect the upcoming MOP/Legion repack.

Now that's said, it's great to have a 3.3.5 TrinityCore fresh repack for people who are interested in that! I've always felt we missed that.

So thank you very much! @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] (server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more focus on cata server? I donated for nothing qq
    Hey, are you in need of help?

Feel free to PM me

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I update and compile my own TC 3.3.5 server I am certain there are many fellow forum members that will appreciate having the compile part done.
    It can be a little intimidating to those not familiar with using GIT, CMAKE and Visual Studio. I don't see if as dividing the development forces by rather offering the community a better selection of emulators to choose from.

Will this continue to have the database autoupdater?
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    While I update and compile my own TC 3.3.5 server I am certain there are many fellow forum members that will appreciate having the compile part done.
    It can be a little intimidating to those not familiar with using GIT, CMAKE and Visual Studio. I don't see if as dividing the development forces by rather offering the community a better selection of emulators to choose from.

Will this continue to have the database autoupdater?
    Only on the development side, it will continue. I don't think it will work unless you have the source.
    It will also be possibly developed farther, by me, hopefully. Once I learn it a bit more I hope to make some really good contributions to the repack.
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the repack and keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this wotlk !! server download seems to be empty... ty
    Last edited by littlesally; 03-14-2018 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesally View Post
    thanks for this wotlk !! server download seems to be empty... ty
    Sorry about that! I'm uploading the new one as I type this. It should be uploaded soon, and I'll edit my original post with the proper server files. Check again in about 30 minutes from when I posted this.
    I don't know what happened there, but thanks for pointing it out!

Edit: It's uploaded now. The proper server file download is now posted.
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 03-14-2018 at 05:08 AM.

My Releases:

Quick Links:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you kind friend !!

does anyone know the settings for the holiday events in the world servr to cause the holidays to run..beerfest...darkmoon? ty
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 03-14-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesally View Post
    thank you kind friend !!

does anyone know the settings for the holiday events in the world servr to cause the holidays to run..beerfest...darkmoon? ty
    I'm not sure there are settings in the worldserver.conf, or as a GM command.
    I could've sworn there was one of those, if not both, to start a holiday event on Cataclysm, so I'm not sure why it isn't here.

Not much I can do about it at the moment, as I've said I'm still learning WoW development, but that is something I'd like to add.

My Releases:

Quick Links:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog