What's new

MoP Registration page

Nightshroud20

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have a working registration page that works with the repack? I tryed FusionGen but they dont have one for MoP yet ...

Thank you!

PrivateDonut

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
I could possibly make you one if you know how the passwords are stored, is it SHA1 or SRP6?

Reactions: ExO

Nightshroud20

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
The db password table is called " sha_pass_hash " so ... srry Im relatively new at this ... just trying to set up a server for a small disc community :)

PrivateDonut

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
The db password table is called " sha_pass_hash " so ... srry Im relatively new at this ... just trying to set up a server for a small disc community :)

Then it's SHA1, I assume you have the MOP repack?

Nightshroud20

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
Indeed ... there are plenty of pages for cata ... but none for mop :(

PrivateDonut

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
I actually ran out of time today getting the repack all setup, got to go to bed to get ready for work tonight. I'll try to remember to do this after work, if I or someone else who can help you doesn't reply within 20-24 hours from now, shoot me a message. :)

Reactions: ExO

ExO

Administrator
Staff Member
Admin
Mythical User
Reaction score
I actually ran out of time today getting the repack all setup, got to go to bed to get ready for work tonight. I'll try to remember to do this after work, if I or someone else who can help you doesn't reply within 20-24 hours from now, shoot me a message. :)
Super cool! :)

Nightshroud20

MoP Premium
MoP Premium
Reaction score
#shoot