MoP Premium Repack Purchase

BakaVoodoo

MoP Premium
I purchased the MoP Premium Repack but I don't see it reflected in my account or don't know how to download it. When I went to the main forum page for MoP Premium Repack I only have the free version to download. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you

wowprive

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
I purchased the MoP Premium Repack but I don't see it reflected in my account or don't know how to download it. When I went to the main forum page for MoP Premium Repack I only have the free version to download. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you
idem

ExO

Admin
I'll let you know if my account ever gets upgraded.
Hi, please send me a PM with your PayPal email and transaction ID. Most likely your payment hasn't gone through, as the upgrade happens automatically right afterwards :)

BakaVoodoo

MoP Premium
where download VIP Premimum MOP (server,etc..)?
When you have a subscription there is a new tab in the forums. Go to the main forums page (just click forums at the top), the there should be a subscriptions box right below the shoutbox. You can download your paid version from there.

wowprive

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
When you have a subscription there is a new tab in the forums. Go to the main forums page (just click forums at the top), the there should be a subscriptions box right below the shoutbox. You can download your paid version from there.
thanks