Model HD Character + NPC and more For Cata 4.3.4 (15595) Coming soon.

Zeelots

Trial Member
Upcoming release of HD Models for Cataclysm, as I told you I am starting on it and I would like to share all this with the Emucoach community, so this is a preview of my next release, but don't worry I am working on a different project but I am working on a different project. do not give up anything, I advance slowly.

Next Content

Login Screen BFA
View attachment 1397

Login Screen SL
View attachment 1398

Character + wallpaper

Throll
View attachment 1399

Tauren
View attachment 1400

Orc
View attachment 1401

Draenei
View attachment 1402

Night Elf
View attachment 1403

Humain
View attachment 1404

Scourge
View attachment 1405

Dwarf
View attachment 1406

There are more to come for the Emucoach community.

You can find all the news of the patch's progress here UPDATE PATCHES
Thanks a lot !

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
undead is still not done I see.
But still an awesome job you did there :)
What do you mean by that, everything is done, it just lacks the NPCs to correct but the character models are all done, there would be a problem with your installation, in this case can you put a screen that we can see or detailed your procedure to find where your error comes from.

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
What do you mean by that, everything is done, it just lacks the NPCs to correct but the character models are all done, there would be a problem with your installation, in this case can you put a screen that we can see or detailed your procedure to find where your error comes from.

My mistake mate, I thought that the skeleton on the undead character was covered up in WoD, Boi was I wrong :)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
My mistake mate, I thought that the skeleton on the undead character was covered up in WoD, Boi was I wrong :)
I have already encountered what you just described, it is a custom job that covers the bones of the undead models. I haven't implemented it for Cataclysm yet, maybe soon. ;)

applesauce

Verified Member
I really appreciate the work and effort you are putting in to this. Are you a professional designer? This is very sharp and high quality work! Thank you.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
I really appreciate the work and effort you are putting in to this. Are you a professional designer? This is very sharp and high quality work! Thank you.
No at all it's a passion that started at the beginning of the year and that I wanted to do for the extension of Cataclysm 4.3.4 and MOP 5.4.8, when you want to do something that is a passion you can do things that you don't even realize.
I thank you in advance but no I am not a professional. ;)

Dkpuchino

Trial Member
Upcoming release of HD Models for Cataclysm, as I told you I am starting on it and I would like to share all this with the Emucoach community, so this is a preview of my next release, but don't worry I am working on a different project but I am working on a different project. do not give up anything, I advance slowly.

Next Content

Login Screen BFA
View attachment 1397

Login Screen SL
View attachment 1398

Character + wallpaper

Throll
View attachment 1399

Tauren
View attachment 1400

Orc
View attachment 1401

Draenei
View attachment 1402

Night Elf
View attachment 1403

Humain
View attachment 1404

Scourge
View attachment 1405

Dwarf
View attachment 1406

Nice Job...

wasfi

Trial Member

Next Content

Login Screen BFA
View attachment 1397

Login Screen SL
View attachment 1398

Character + wallpaper

Throll
View attachment 1399

Tauren
View attachment 1400

Orc
View attachment 1401

Draenei
View attachment 1402

Night Elf
View attachment 1403

Humain
View attachment 1404

Scourge
View attachment 1405

Dwarf
View attachment 1406

where is the download link and what is the installation process for 4.3.4?

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
where is the download link and what is the installation process for 4.3.4?
To be able to access the download link you must at least be a VIP member, and for the installation you just need to put the patches in your client.