Massive amount of errors on Worldserver launch

Biznizil

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
ERROR [sql.sql] SmartScript: Entry 3633 has events but no events added to list because of instance flags.
ERROR [sql.sql] SmartScript: Entry 3631 has events but no events added to list because of instance flags.
ERROR [sql.sql] SmartScript: Entry 3631 has events but no events added to list because of instance flags.
ERROR [scripts] SCRIPT_COMMAND_CAST_SPELL ('waypoint_scripts' script id: 210) no target unit found for spell 33808
ERROR [scripts] SCRIPT_COMMAND_CAST_SPELL ('waypoint_scripts' script id: 195) no target unit found for spell 33808
ERROR [scripts] SCRIPT_COMMAND_CAST_SPELL ('waypoint_scripts' script id: 202) no target unit found for spell 33806

Over and over. Where did I mess up? Thanks

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
As long as your server starts, it will not be a concern. It's always good to report (albeit EmuCoach dev-team has the same errors during launch). For information, these are warnings from the worldserver to possibly notify the developers.

Biznizil

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
As long as your server starts, it will not be a concern. It's always good to report (albeit EmuCoach dev-team has the same errors during launch). For information, these are warnings from the worldserver to possibly notify the developers.
Thanks for the response. I disabled the npc bots and it would run (not what I wanted) with them enabled it throws those errors for hours

Ruby.Computer

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Thanks for the response. I disabled the npc bots and it would run (not what I wanted) with them enabled it throws those errors for hours
script_command_error1.jpg

There are so many that we would never see any 'real' informative log information. Can we comment these out if they aren't necessary ?

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
They're automatically printed on the console screen, you'll have to disable error logging all-together in the configuration file.
how do I do this? I can't create accounts or manage anything with the billions of errors it keeps spitting out

aixenv (Scammer)

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Trial Member
same issue here - any updates? npcbots is pretty much the only reason i bought anything - that's my fav part of the server lol

JohnTrave

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Same problem here... only way was disabling completely NPCbots

JohnTrave

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
To disable logging errors I changed the following two lines in wordserver.conf:

Logger.root=5,Console Server

Logger.sql.sql=5,Console DBErrors

changing the "5" with a "6", so that in case only fatal errors will be shown.