Hyqxyz's Review

hyqxyz

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
1. How old are you? 17
2. Where are you from and what's your timezone? United States / America. EST UTC-5 - Time zone is not a problem for me say when I need to be online and I'll stay up till then(or get up early).
3. What is your experience with World Of Wacraft?Been playing since the start of WoTLK, but played vanilla, tbc servers. I played retail WOTLK through Cataclysm, and came back to retail in patch 5.4.
4. Why do you want to be a reviewer here on EmuCoach? My schedule is actually not that busy I work and help a friend with another server, i'm ready to actually help people with their server grow. I want to be a reviewer HERE, because I know that the owner put his mind to this forum so I know it will be a big hit, and I want to be apart of that.
5.Would you be able to visit the forum and check if there's any new reviews daily?
Yeah, i'm on everyday for tons of hours. But my schedule will be a little bit more busy next week as I start football everyday.
6. Can you tell a few words about yourself, who are you, what are you doing in your sparetime etc.
I play games on steam, I play WoW games, I play Hearthstone, I play my friends server(s), I play FPS games. I play about everything and willing to play everything. I am Ethan, I am 17 years old, I play football in my spare time, (including hanging out with friends etc) and I just feel like helping people out with their servers. Been GM on many hit servers like, Rebel-WoW, (I was accepted on Arena-Source, but turned it down due to I was really busy atm), WoW-Mortal, and some small servers like, Chaos-WoW, WoW-Surge, Arena-WoW(which was Arena-source in 4.0.6 Cataclysm). So I know how to be mature and what to look for in a server.
7. Contact Information (Skype, etc)
Websites:
Ac-web = Extinct
WoW-Mortal(Forums) = Hyqxyz
Arena-Source(Forums) = Mikebolton

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
As I said in the thread, it should've been in a PM however it's also alright like this for now.

You can expect a PM with an answer and details soon.