Hunter losing pet after dying

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
[Race, Faction]- Orc hunter male
[Location]- any instance dungeon or raid
[Problem Description]- When hunter dies more than a couple time with pet out, the pet is lost and is removed from Hunter's stable
[How it should work]- Hunter's pet should never be lost or removed at any point no matter deaths.

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I would like to add it seems as though its more with pets that are tameable with the beast mastery talent, i.e. spirit beasts, etc.

ExO

Admin
@pkman - Do you use the Hunter NPC to get your pet? Did you try to tame it the original way? (Could not reproduce this, if so)

Pluton

Mythical User
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I'm so sorry to hear about your pet hunter. Pets are like family, and it's heart breaking to lose them. I understand how difficult it is to cope with the loss, but know that you are not alone. It's okay to be sad and to grieve. You may find comfort in talking with friends and family, as well as seeking out other resources, such as pet loss support groups, that can provide support and understanding during this difficult time. When I first visited the Hypoallergenicpetbreeds website, I was quite impressed. The website contains a wealth of useful information about hypoallergenic pet breeds, including insightful images and detailed descriptions of each type. The information was presented clearly, and I had no trouble navigating the website. Anyone looking for information on hypoallergenic pet breeds should definitely visit this website.
bruh hahahahahah

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
@pkman - Do you use the Hunter NPC to get your pet? Did you try to tame it the original way? (Could not reproduce this, if so)

I'm so sorry to hear about your pet hunter. Pets are like family, and it's heart breaking to lose them. I understand how difficult it is to cope with the loss, but know that you are not alone. It's okay to be sad and to grieve. You may find comfort in talking with friends and family, as well as seeking out other resources, such as pet loss support groups, that can provide support and understanding during this difficult time. When I first visited the Hypoallergenicpetbreeds website, I was quite impressed. The website contains a wealth of useful information about hypoallergenic pet breeds, including insightful images and detailed descriptions of each type. The information was presented clearly, and I had no trouble navigating the website. Anyone looking for information on hypoallergenic pet breeds should definitely visit this website.
You know if you're gonna post stuff like this at least do it on your main account, cuz this makes you look like a chicken shit, just sayin.

pkman

Veteran Member
Verified Member
yeah ok maybe my server got messed up somehow or like another user said could just be a tcore glitch.