How to make server public with Hamachi -- Guide!

ExO

Admin
This is a guide that shows how to make server public with Hamachi​
Guide how to make your server public - With Hamachi.
Follow those steps and you will learn how to make your server public with hamachi:

1.Install and get Hamachi ready.
First of all you will need hamachi, which you can download from this link:https://secure.logmein.com/products/.../download.aspx.
After you installed it, run hamachi. You will see a little button that you can press on and off, so put it on and wait a little bit.
It will ask for a name, but it doesn´t matter at all. Just what you want to be named on Hamachi. Then click on ok, and your hamachi will be ready.

2. Now you need to make your server public with Hamachi. Now you need to set your hamachi ID to the server realmlist. Go into your DB, HeidiSQL or Navicat, you can use them both. After you logged in, you will see a word called "Auth" click on that, and then click on "realmlist" and edit your "address" It will say 0.0.0.0 now, edit it to your hamachi IP, and save it. (You will have to do that or this wont work. (You can also change your realm name there. Your HeidiSQL or navicat is not needed now, you can close it, it doesn´t matter.

3. Now you have to create an Hamachi network. click at "create a new network. When you done that you will have to create a network-ID, (That´s going to be the "Username" that people have to write, to connect to your Hamachi network) And after that you will have to make a password (That´s going to be the "password" that people have to write to connect to your hamachi network) So make sure you remember it. Now you are ready to go. People can now connect to our server when they joined your Hamachi network.
(People will have to join your Hamachi network, or it wont work.)
(Their realmlist is going to be your hamachi IP) For example mine is: Set realmlist 5.129.180.141. (My Hamachi IP) If your Hamachi group is full, you can just make a new one and tell people to join that instead, you can make toons of those "Hamachi networks"

You probably wonder how to make an account? Well go into your worldserver.exe and type this:
Account create (type the username) (Type the password)
For example: Account create test1 test2

-- There you go.

ExO

Admin
People get stuck at Connecting to game server then it goes back to realmlist. Help plz.

Is it default TC or which core is it?

Also try to disable your firewall / allow the ports as they may be blocking the connection.

Darkwitness

Trial Member
Its the emucoach repack i'm using I did everything the guide says. Do i need to add a port in the heidisql thing or just the ip? Firewall is already disabled and I connect to it fine but my friends cannot.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Its the emucoach repack i'm using I did everything the guide says. Do i need to add a port in the heidisql thing or just the ip? Firewall is already disabled and I connect to it fine but my friends cannot.

I see. Can you take a picture of your realmlist table in the auth database? Which realmlist are your friends using, your hamachi IP?

Leonard

Verified Member
I'm able to connect but the others are stuck to "connect": they wait a few minutes then goes to the realm selection.
I've opened all the ports and my firewall is disabled, how can i fix it?

ExO

Admin
I'm able to connect but the others are stuck to "connect": they wait a few minutes then goes to the realm selection.
I've opened all the ports and my firewall is disabled, how can i fix it?

Have you followed the exact steps here? Are they connecting through your hamachi IP?

Qasquence

Trial Member
Rly nice. But i have major issue. i cant log in my account. it is still Appear "Connected" and nothing happens. doesnt work! pls any help?