[Help] Create a Custom Vendor (MOP VIP V2)

maxiking913

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Hello,
i wanted to create Custom Vendors in the MOP V2.

I created a creature in the creature_template and addet an Heirloom Item to it in npc_vendor.

I played with flag and everything else but when i click it , it doesnt open the "shop". The icon for a vendor on the mouse is there.

I tried to use the Guild Vendor as a duplicate
I tried create my own
I imported a working glyph vendor and wanted to add it (Glyphs shown but not the Heirloom)

Also how do i Set a custom amound of gold or Item they want to sell the heirloom for?

can someone help?

greeting

Last edited:

secret

Veteran Member
Does it work if you add it directly through .npc add item (id)?

Yep, but that requires the modification of an existing NPC; at least for me.
I tried adding in game shop items to an NPC and all the items are free and cannot be modified

at least not in a way ive been able to figure out.

dolgan

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello,
i wanted to create Custom Vendors in the MOP V2.

I created a creature in the creature_template and addet an Heirloom Item to it in npc_vendor.

I played with flag and everything else but when i click it , it doesnt open the "shop". The icon for a vendor on the mouse is there.

I tried to use the Guild Vendor as a duplicate
I tried create my own
I imported a working glyph vendor and wanted to add it (Glyphs shown but not the Heirloom)

Also how do i Set a custom amound of gold or Item they want to sell the heirloom for?

can someone help?

greeting

Hi,
If you havn't figured out this yet....

The creature (in creature_template) needs to have "npcflag" 128 to be a vendor
In table NPC_Vendor you need to make sure that the "Entry" field is the same number as the "entry' for the NPC in creature_template
To modify the amount of gold that an item sells for you need to look at item_template and the "buyprice" column (This amount is in coppers so 100 = 1 silver etc...) If you change this stat then it will change it for any vendor that sells it.
If you want to make a custom price (eg sell it for peacebloom) you need to look at "ExtendedPrice" in npc_vendor

Hope this helps

secret

Veteran Member
Hi,
If you havn't figured out this yet....

The creature (in creature_template) needs to have "npcflag" 128 to be a vendor
In table NPC_Vendor you need to make sure that the "Entry" field is the same number as the "entry' for the NPC in creature_template
To modify the amount of gold that an item sells for you need to look at item_template and the "buyprice" column (This amount is in coppers so 100 = 1 silver etc...) If you change this stat then it will change it for any vendor that sells it.
If you want to make a custom price (eg sell it for peacebloom) you need to look at "ExtendedPrice" in npc_vendor

Hope this helps

Ooooh might be what I wanted.
Trying to put the "store" mounts and pets onto a vendor.
but dont want the items listed as free.

thnx.

now i just need to figure out h ow to create a new one from scratch, although i could just modify a vendor from
one of those off the way places nobody ever goes.