Hello everyone!

Mike_GM

Retired CM and SQL/C++ Dev
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hello everyone on Emucoach!

My name is Mike (ign: Zenzas)
I've been playing retail WoW since 2006 but got bored of the current game, so that's how I stumbled upon Emucoach!
Basically I like the old versions of the game way more, so I'm excited to see what I can find here :)

If anyone has any questions about me, just ask

Regards,

Mike :)

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Hey, glad to see you around mate!

If you need anything, feel free to ask, you can also contact me 24/7.

Mike_GM

Retired CM and SQL/C++ Dev
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Soundwave

Verified Member
Hello, I totally understand where you are coming from. The way WOW is heading is not enjoyable and is no fun anymore. This is why I enjoy the older versions of the game. I purchase up to BFA which was a mistake and the end of wow for me. However, I am grateful that I stumbled across "emucoach" site that provided the best repacks. I can now play the game that I enjoyed and had fun playing. So I say cheers too all their hard work and to this great community. I look forward too see what they do next!

ExO

Admin
Hello, I totally understand where you are coming from. The way WOW is heading is not enjoyable and is no fun anymore. This is why I enjoy the older versions of the game. I purchase up to BFA which was a mistake and the end of wow for me. However, I am grateful that I stumbled across "emucoach" site that provided the best repacks. I can now play the game that I enjoyed and had fun playing. So I say cheers too all their hard work and to this great community. I look forward too see what they do next!

Glad to hear! Does that mean you don't have any plans trying Shadowlands btw, or have you given up on the newer expansions?

Soundwave

Verified Member
Shadowlands sounds great, but my time of playing any new expansions of wow is going to be a hard sell. I have to admit that I enjoyed their game up until Legion, and blindly I preordered BFA. I was so unimpressed with BFA that I tried to get a refund, but was denied.
This is just my opinion, I find that the game could be great again, but would involve starting from scratch. I find that their game has become a copy and paste of expansion after expansion. The game needs to be one smooth process and not be loaded up with bloatware of useless stuff.
Anyway, that is how I feel, but I am so happy to have found Emucoach website. They have such a great community and countless number of fans that support all expansions. Cheers!