Gold Supporter
Epic Member

movie02_ss04.jpg

Release Date: 2000

Resolution / Format : BlueRay 720p

Language : English

Size : 975mb

!Download!
[HIDE-REPLY]Download : http://www.filedropper.com/pokemonthemovie20002000engdub720pblurayx264aac-alib3lly[/HIDE-REPLY]

Bio :
Ash and his friends are on their journey through the Orange Islands—but even this seemingly quiet chain of islands dotted throughout the waters far south of Kanto has its own mysteries, adventures, and Legendary Pokémon! Lawrence III certainly knows it, which is why he's now traveling to the different islands and capturing the three Legendary birds—Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. But even with all their power, those three are merely a stepping stone to an even greater prize: Lugia, the guardian of the sea!

Of course, Ash is completely unaware of all this when he arrives at his latest destination. The islanders have big plans for him, too, but nothing so sinister—they want him to take part in a ceremony to gather three elemental balls from different islands. When the weather across the world goes out of control, this task takes on a new importance, as the capture of the Legendary birds has thrown the environment out of balance. With Lugia's help, can Ash be the "chosen one" that everyone turns to?​

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Moved to the leaks category.
Not sure if this is the proper section, but I'm not sure where else it'd go. It does not beling in general chat, though.

Thank you for sharing this OMGhiXD. I would download this myself, but I've made a promise with myself to not download anything over 500mb max. Generally my limit is about 100 to 200mb. I've recieved too many emails from ISP and those scam emails from the movie companies I'd rather not risk it.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Moved to the leaks category.
Not sure if this is the proper section, but I'm not sure where else it'd go. It does not beling in general chat, though.

Thank you for sharing this OMGhiXD. I would download this myself, but I've made a promise with myself to not download anything over 500mb max. Generally my limit is about 100 to 200mb. I've recieved too many emails from ISP and those scam emails from the movie companies I'd rather not risk it.

Understandable.

But i have both watched this movie myself through this download. and i uploaded it from my own PC. so take the word from a "Heroic User" that this is safe to use. It is surely fully up to each and one of yah if you want to download it. I'm not forcing :)

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Understandable.

But i have both watched this movie myself through this download. and i uploaded it from my own PC. so take the word from a "Heroic User" that this is safe to use. It is surely fully up to each and one of yah if you want to download it. I'm not forcing :)

Oh, it's nothing on you. I've just recieved enough emails from my ISP, threatening to shut off my internet, that I'd just rather not risk downloading something unless its a small enough size.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Oh, it's nothing on you. I've just recieved enough emails from my ISP, threatening to shut off my internet, that I'd just rather not risk downloading something unless its a small enough size.

Understandable. I can compress it much more if you'd like?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Understandable. I can compress it much more if you'd like?

Nah it's fine, I appreciate that though. I'm not that invested in getting it, I've kinda stopped collecting movies sadly.

Also, did you torrent this? Or rip it yourself? Because if you want, I can give you some tips on how to copy dvd's if you're a movie collector like me.

OMGhixD

Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Nah it's fine, I appreciate that though. I'm not that invested in getting it, I've kinda stopped collecting movies sadly.

Also, did you torrent this? Or rip it yourself? Because if you want, I can give you some tips on how to copy dvd's if you're a movie collector like me.

purely torrented :)