EmuCoach Repack version 8 has been released!

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello, everyone!

Version 8 of the EmuCoach Repack, 4.3.4 Cataclysm has been released for VIP members!
This new version contains a ton of new bug fixes and quests!
To check out the changelog to see all of the fixes in this new version, click HERE

To become a VIP member and gain access to the VIP repack, along with supporting EmuCoach and it's developers, donate here:
http://www.emucoach.com/payments.php
If you make the payment, and you aren't immediately made a VIP user, send ExO a private message with your transaction ID, and he'll fix it for you.

For those wondering when the next free version of the repack will be released, we are planning some time early next year, so it wont be much longer!

Thanks to our VIP members for their support to help keep our developers able to continue working on this repack.
And thanks to everyone in our community for sticking with us!

Frank

Verified Member
How can I get a new update of the SQL, the other days between my friends to the Black Wing Instance and when we killed the 1st boss he would not let us go to the 2nd one. How can I fix it ???

I would also like to tell you if they could fix a DRAENOR server :) !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
How can I get a new update of the SQL, the other days between my friends to the Black Wing Instance and when we killed the 1st boss he would not let us go to the 2nd one. How can I fix it ???

I would also like to tell you if they could fix a DRAENOR server :) !!!

Without being VIP, you will have to wait for the next public release to get any updates to the database.
However, try reporting the issue here:
http://www.emucoach.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Support
Remember to read the format for posting support questions, so we can help as much as possible.

xerok87

Verified Member
Hey, Good Work! realy nice REPACK, been playing on it since 2016, i want to become a VIP but i am from cuba so it can't be possible, i just want to ask, When will be released v7 of this repack for FREE? i can't wait, thankx for all your Work, BUMP!

Reactions: ExO

ExO

Admin
UPDATE:

The Playerbots can now at ~~ 90% of the time join LFG:

oUJi6BG.jpg

It's becoming a reality :)

lichqueen

Verified Member
Being able to play WoW completely alone at your own pace (especially being able to run instances at least) is such a huge deal.
Keep it going!! well done.