Emucoach Cataclysm Repack - NEW VERSION! (V13)

Jake

Silver Supporter
Anxiously awaiting to try it out, looking forward to getting the role!

aldavin

Verified Member
Will definitely get Vip to get this after I try the v7. Thanks for the hard work put into this.

Reactions: ExO

eeyore62

Verified Member
Well...me and the kids have been using v7 for a while now. We've been happy with it so far. But I think it's time to go VIP and upgrade to v13. That should make me the favorite parent for at least a month!!

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Well...me and the kids have been using v7 for a while now. We've been happy with it so far. But I think it's time to go VIP and upgrade to v13. That should make me the favorite parent for at least a month!!
Do you play over a local LAN? If so, I'd love to know how. I've been struggling to get clients to connected to the worldserver. Keeps getting stuck on a realm list loop (all settings correct, ports open, DB adjusted, even tried completely disabling both PC and router firewall as well as using different routers with different forwarding systems).

Elarose

Gold Supporter
Do you play over a local LAN? If so, I'd love to know how. I've been struggling to get clients to connected to the worldserver. Keeps getting stuck on a realm list loop (all settings correct, ports open, DB adjusted, even tried completely disabling both PC and router firewall as well as using different routers with different forwarding systems).
Very nice. Cata was alot of fun. c: