Emucoach 5.4.8 Repack - Fully reworked Playerbot System (Battlegrounds, PVP, PvE)

ExO

Admin
The Playerbot system is currently running on the Premium MoP Repack.

The free version does not contain the Playerbot System so if you want that, you'll have to donate to the MoP repack.

Let the showcase begin!
- This is by far one of the most innovative projects in the World of Warcraft Emulation history (documented publicly), and the great news is that we're just getting started.
We have hired skilled developers who works only on this system, to improve the AI, the scripting, the bugs, and expand the system with more features!

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

How does the system work?
- The bots login upon loading the game, and are spread across the world. Ingame, they have several responsibilities:
1) Killing NPCS in an area - just like real players
2) Duelling in front of Main Cities or
3) Moving around inside the capital cities.
4) Queue for Battlegrounds and fight!
5) Queue for LFG and support the real player.
6) Assist and follow you in a group, for example to kill mobs together with you, and help you with questing etc, on your leveling journey!

Video showcase (to see it live):
- Coming soon!

Coding wise, the system is custom coded, with more than 90% of the code being completely written from stratch, with no additional source. The bots contain instructions in many different scenarios, and include many many thousands of lines, written in C++.

In worldserver.conf, you can configure the bots, for example decide how many bots that should appear ingame:
PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount = 250

- You can also enable/disable the bots in BGs/LFG:
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableLfg = 1
PlayerBots.PlayerbotEnableBg = 1

- And configure item levels for LFG and Battlegrounds:
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelLfg = 550
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelLfg = 565
PlayerBots.90MinItemLevelBG = 450
PlayerBots.90MaxItemLevelBG = 480

Optional Commands:
- .bots attack makes them attack your current target
- .bots role (Role param (1 heal, 2 dps, 3 tank) ) inits bot with spec and gear for that role for the players level
- .bots addRoleBotsToGroup (role) (amount) adds amount bots of role to the group of the player or creates one
.bot add (1 for heal, 2 for dps, 3 for tank) (amount)

Playerbots system screenshots:
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

Last edited:

aspirexenux

The Reaper
Gold Supporter
Verified Member

The free version does not contain the Playerbot System so if you want that, you'll have to donate to the MoP repack.

Let the showcase begin!
- This is by far one of the most innovative projects in the World of Warcraft Emulation history (documented publicly), and the great news is that we're just getting started.
We have hired skilled developers who works only on this system, to improve the AI, the scripting, the bugs, and expand the system with more features!

Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

- The bots login upon loading the game, and are spread across the world. Ingame, they have several responsibilities:
6) Assist and follow you in a group, for example to kill mobs together with you, and help you with questing etc, on your leveling journey!

- Coming soon!

Coding wise, the system is custom coded, with more than 90% of the code being completely written from stratch, with no additional source. The bots contain instructions in many different scenarios, and include many many thousands of lines, written in C++.

In worldserver.conf, you can configure the bots, for example decide how many bots that should appear ingame:

Optional Commands:
- .bots role (Role param (1 heal, 2 dps, 3 tank) ) inits bot with spec and gear for that role for the players level
- .bots addRoleBotsToGroup (role) (amount) adds amount bots of role to the group of the player or creates one

sTzpWH5.png

kvW1b7Z.png

sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players

best repack. GG bro ;D but.. arena Bot is missing ? or wait for the next update ? ( I have the version VIP MOP )

Last edited:

skanaaa

Trial Member
Hello,

I am not yet a vip member. I came to you first to test before buying or not the vip pack.

I was lucky enough to be able to test the private server vip mop of one of your members but I encountered several difficulties with the bots.

How can we report the bugs that we encounter with the bots with intention to improve them ?

Do you plan to be able to have the same classe in your group several times ? Exemple when you have one priest you can't add one other priest bot.

I haven't been able to do a single heroic instance with them yet because they are ineffective. Several classes spam spells and don't damage like exemple paladin who cast always wings remove wings cast wings, ...

In my game objective the bots must take a huge part so I would like to be able to make heroics with them.

Otherwise I'm fully satisfied with the quests, the spells that work wonderfully. This is why I follow this repack closely and wish to have the most sophisticated bot.

rasman

Verified Member
This looks great. I'm trying out the free version and enjoying it but Im considering buying the Premium to check out the bot system. One question though. Is there a way to change auth server settings so I can allow some of my friends to login into the server? I know it's possible with other cores (Trinity, Jadecore, etc) - I want my roommate to be able to login and play with me as well.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
This looks great. I'm trying out the free version and enjoying it but Im considering buying the Premium to check out the bot system. One question though. Is there a way to change auth server settings so I can allow some of my friends to login into the server? I know it's possible with other cores (Trinity, Jadecore, etc) - I want my roommate to be able to login and play with me as well.
Hi, of course you can. If you want to invite & has 5 friends I advise you to use a good old Hamachi or radmin vpn. It's easy for you and your friends to connect.

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member

Let the showcase begin!

- Coming soon!

Optional Commands:

sTzpWH5.png

kvW1b7Z.png

sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png
Cool am I eligible for the premium version?

flamehawk147

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
@ExO You guys should allow more then 1000 bots in the world, i heard it is hard capped at that, some computers can handle alot more then that can I make a suggestion to allow more then 1000 with the config settings? I would love to purchase the mop vip but with that hard cap it's kind of a deal breaker.

I asked someone who has the vip mop to change the default to 2000
PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount = 2000

but it still would only load i think around 995-1000 bots

secretsdefence

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello,
I just bought the VIP version of Mop, but impossible to "unzip" the archive the password (Emucoach.com) does not work...
Thanking you in advance.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hello,
I just bought the VIP version of Mop, but impossible to "unzip" the archive the password (Emucoach.com) does not work...
Thanking you in advance.
I have replied to your post :)

Cool am I eligible for the premium version?
Hey @Endafy.
The Premium version of MoP requires the MoP premium rank - you can see details here:
Alternatively, you have the free version available :)

@ExO You guys should allow more then 1000 bots in the world, i heard it is hard capped at that, some computers can handle alot more then that can I make a suggestion to allow more then 1000 with the config settings? I would love to purchase the mop vip but with that hard cap it's kind of a deal breaker.

I asked someone who has the vip mop to change the default to 2000
PlayerBots.PlayerbotAmount = 2000

but it still would only load i think around 995-1000 bots

Thanks for the feedback @flamehawk147 - we will keep it in mind for the future updates :)
But for version 2, we are more focused on fixing current issues with the bots, and for example making them support arenas, etc.
The reason why it's hard-capped atm is because of server stability. It wouldn't be pretty (stability-wise) with 2000 active bots, as they act like players in many cases, so it needs to be optimized further.

TH3G0LD3N0N3

Verified Member

Let the showcase begin!

- Coming soon!

Optional Commands:

sTzpWH5.png

kvW1b7Z.png

sab5j3l.png

GJRcP6n.png
Sweet! Thanks!

TH3G0LD3N0N3

Verified Member

Let the showcase begin!

- Coming soon!

Optional Commands:

sTzpWH5.png

kvW1b7Z.png

sab5j3l.png

GJRcP6n.png
Sweet! Thanks!

TH3G0LD3N0N3

Verified Member

Let the showcase begin!

- Coming soon!

Optional Commands:

sTzpWH5.png

kvW1b7Z.png

sab5j3l.png

GJRcP6n.png
Sweet! Thanks!

roophus1

Veteran Member
Quick question about Playerbots... What is the difference between playerbots and npcbots? I thought playerbots were my own characters logged in as bots. How do I summon them in? Everthing I see appears to be npcbots.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Quick question about Playerbots... What is the difference between playerbots and npcbots? I thought playerbots were my own characters logged in as bots. How do I summon them in? Everthing I see appears to be npcbots.