December updates! Emucoach now uses HTTPS

ExO

Admin
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce the newest updates for december.

Emucoach has now gotten a SSL encryption which means that it now uses HTTPS.

This will result in information being particularly encrypted frontwise (passwords etc), most likely faster loading, more secure website and a better ranking.

On top of that, if you would like to stay more secure personally, we've implemented a two factor (2fa) on the site as well!

You can find that here, using Google Authenticator:
https://www.emucoach.com/profile.php?do=twofactor

To those who don't know what it is:
Two factor authentication requires you to scan a code from your phone (Google Authenticator) the first time you login from a new IP. This secures hackers from logging in on your account.

If you notice any issues with the SSL on Emucoach, let me know!

On top of that,
A new theme, darker version has been implemented.

If you occur any issues (bad color codes) or you have any feedback, post it in this thread or send me a PM.

More changes are coming soon, and many of the updates involves the VIP system.
Happy december.

Methusalem

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I would love to have a verification. I have a text verify on my cell for paypal/bank/emails/etc. Unfortunately, much like my gaming? I am old school. I have a "dumb phone" (flip phone. It is a wierd thing. Used for... calling?) rofl :D no way to scan, and touching it? Well, would be a bit strange as it only dials? :p lol But this is a good idea. :) Too many arses in todays world. People in China try to hack my yahoo emails almost daily? lol It tell me when they try. xD

Last edited: