December events - awards, gifts, awards - special - grant it before its too late!

ExO

Admin
A hidden posting award is implemented until 8th December. There will be a few of these opportunities, awards and games in December (It is afterall the christmas and new year month)

These gifts, awards etc will be limited and will only be available to grant this month. Grant it before it's too late!

Current events (More will be added so make sure to re-vist this thread again)!:
_________________________________________________________________________________
1st:
Award:
gumshoe_24.png

This can maximum be added to five persons.
To clarify, you simply have to post on the forums(it must be proper posts, no spamming or you will be disqualified)
Once it is the 8th December, all posts from today until 8th December will be put into random generating, and five lucky posts will be granted the award.
This means that the more you post, the higher chance you have to win this.
_________________________________________________________________________________
2th:
Find the following image (Expires 16th December): (ALREADY FOUND!)
xmas-bells.png

The image is posted in the bottom of the first thread post (not bottom of page, but right above the second post), and it is posted in a thread in one of these sections:
Releases, Tutorials & How-To-Guides and Other, in the forum, World of Warcraft Emulation
Once you find the image, you should post below in this thread with an URL to the thread.

Reward: 'FREE VIP FOR A YEAR', WORTH $14.95:
http://www.emucoach.com/payments.php
This is your chance to finally get VIP. If you can't pay with PayPal, or you simply can't afford it, this is your chance!
3th:
Not yet announced.

Stay tuned!

N44RU

Veteran Member
I miss the first award because i dont have internet at those days. But you are pretty sure that the 3rd price its also mine.
Common everybody!!! Where is the competition spirit here!!! Happy Hollydays for all Emucoach members.

demonat95

Trial Member
WoW Mortal Expanding WoW private server. Currently has a Instant 85 Cataclysm server, Legion server with rates X10 and a WOTLK tournament server. Have a fully active community and forums! Helpful and friendly staff, with daily events. Fully scripted raids and dungeons, competitive arena seasons and much more. Why not come and have a look? You have nothing to lose and I bet you won’t regret it. So come on down too https://wowmortal.com and let the fun begin. ?