[C++] [TrinityCore] Fake Players $0.20

ShahinProphet

Cataclysm
Veteran Member
Got in trouble on another board for posting this. Why? Because the scripts are free, but access to the repository is not. Yeah, I know, why should I pay for something I can find (with a little effort) free on the web?

Simple... I have gathered and written many scripts. There are at least 50 scripts in this single repository. What makes it special? The prepatch, which allows all these scripts to patch together without error or conflict, and it is updated all the time. Last update January 27th 2018. Yeah, a week ago I updated ALL the script. Access is a one time fee of $10 USD. you get access for life... updates for life... any new scripts added, well you get those too.

Now for Fake players.

What does it do?

It populates the "who" list with players, making your realm look much more populated.

Short video example:

Get it here:

[Hidden content][Hidden content]

- LordPsyan
http://www.realmsofwarcraft.com come join the free fun!
tyy

tony93

Trial Member
Got in trouble on another board for posting this. Why? Because the scripts are free, but access to the repository is not. Yeah, I know, why should I pay for something I can find (with a little effort) free on the web?

Simple... I have gathered and written many scripts. There are at least 50 scripts in this single repository. What makes it special? The prepatch, which allows all these scripts to patch together without error or conflict, and it is updated all the time. Last update January 27th 2018. Yeah, a week ago I updated ALL the script. Access is a one time fee of $10 USD. you get access for life... updates for life... any new scripts added, well you get those too.

Now for Fake players.

What does it do?

It populates the "who" list with players, making your realm look much more populated.

Short video example:

Get it here:

- LordPsyan

manneinc

Trial Member

Now for Fake players.

What does it do?

Short video example:

Get it here:

- LordPsyan