Bitcoin Investment?

ExO

Admin
I'm curious. Do you invest in Bitcoin, and what is your opinion/thought about it?

Personally I do not invest in Bitcoin. I'm really skeptical about it because I don't like investing in things that are already hyped (bitcoin particularly).

What's your opinion? Do you invest in it?

pedroevil51

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I'm curious. Do you invest in Bitcoin, and what is your opinion/thought about it?

Personally I do not invest in Bitcoin. I'm really skeptical about it because I don't like investing in things that are already hyped (bitcoin particularly).

What's your opinion? Do you invest in it?

So, bitcoin is kinda of a half good deal , not everyone know how to use it, and the dificulty that is to get bitcoin and use it

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Stated by Pedro above, it's kind of half and half for people. Some find it interesting and start investing while others think it's a bubble waiting to pop. While I'm not necessarily investing in Bitcoin per se I am investing in Ethereum which I'm currently mining (different cryptocurrency that's up there with Bitcoin but not as high as Bitcoin itself) and I've made $35 in a week. I'm using 2 rx 580 GPUs to do so. Right now it's difficult to project what's coming in the near future for Cryptocurrencies considering it became extremely popular out of nowhere. Although it may seem sketchy take some time to delve into cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc) to see what it's about, it's quite interesting how it work.

ExO

Admin
So, bitcoin is kinda of a half good deal , not everyone know how to use it, and the dificulty that is to get bitcoin and use it

Stated by Pedro above, it's kind of half and half for people. Some find it interesting and start investing while others think it's a bubble waiting to pop. While I'm not necessarily investing in Bitcoin per se I am investing in Ethereum which I'm currently mining (different cryptocurrency that's up there with Bitcoin but not as high as Bitcoin itself) and I've made $35 in a week. I'm using 2 rx 580 GPUs to do so. Right now it's difficult to project what's coming in the near future for Cryptocurrencies considering it became extremely popular out of nowhere. Although it may seem sketchy take some time to delve into cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc) to see what it's about, it's quite interesting how it work.

True. I've just decided not to get involved with it because I would have to learn and experiment with Bitcoin first, and I would most likely loss money as of first.

Ethereum sounds kind of interesting. (I mean 35$ a week, not bad).

xXInfectedXx

Verified Member
I would of chosen to invest in Bitcoin back in 2011. By now I would been a millionaire. But now, it's to late to make a investment in this currency

ExO

Admin
I would of chosen to invest in Bitcoin back in 2011. By now I would been a millionaire. But now, it's to late to make a investment in this currency

Completely my thoughts as well. I don't think it's very smart to start investing in the currency (or other stuff in general), when it's so hyped upfront. Can only cause losses in my opinion.

lordpsyan

Verified Member
Currently, bitcoins are depreciating in value, probably due to the release of other cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR).

I actively mine XMR. the value of a single bitcoin is approx. $11,000 whereas the value of a single XMR is around $370 but over the last 3 months, bitcoins value has been dropping. It could also be due to the fact that hacking bitcoins is easy, since everything is public knowledge... accounts, names, amounts, etc. XMR mining is much safer.

Yes, you can convert XMR to bitcoins. Bitcoins can easily be transferred to a paypal account, or other forms of conversion to cash, but XMR doesn't have that option yet (paypal) but you can still convert it to cash.

I have not yet converted any xmr to cash, so I do not know how difficult it is. THere are javascripts out there to have people on websites share their computer resources to help you mine. My website uses it, but it is optional. Some websites use it, and hide it. I think that should be banned, and people whould know that a website is using their processors....

Gendo3500

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I know two types of people that have invested in bitcoin. One did so early, got out quick and made a decent return. The other, got in considerably later (about two years ago) and kept holding on for it to climb higher and higher as he was sure it would keep climbing. The latter ended up losing essentially his entire investment due to the recent turn in the crypto market. Needless to say a huge part it comes to to timing and a dash of luck.

bertramegon

Trial Member
Bitcoin investment is a way of investing in Bitcoin and other digital currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not backed by any government or central bank. It is an open, decentralized system that allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin without the need for a third party intermediary. Bitcoin investments can be made through various
methods, including buying and holding, trading, and mining.

dava43

Trial Member
Yes, I am investing in bitcoin. I think it is fascinating and potentially lucrative venture. As for my opinion on it, I believe that bitcoin has immense potential as a store of value and a hedge against inflation, especially in today's uncertain economic climate. Regarding your mention of mining hotels, I'm familiar with the concept. Mining hotels, such as the one at https://ultramining.com/en/data-centers/, are essentially data centres where large-scale bitcoin mining operations take place. These facilities play a critical role in the Bitcoin ecosystem by providing the computing power needed to secure the network and validate transactions.
It's essential to conduct thorough research and consider seeking advice from financial professionals before making any investment decisions, especially in volatile assets like Bitcoin.

Last edited:

hubabuba

Trial Member
As an investor, I am convinced that bitcoin represents a unique investment opportunity and has the potential to become a key technology in the future of the financial world. The blockchain technology on which bitcoin is based promises to increase transparency, security and efficiency in financial transactions. I am currently investing in bitcoin mining. At the moment, for me, this is the ideal investment from which I am earning income. Investments always involve risk, so I always calculate everything several times and only then invest.