BFA 8.3.7.35662 Free Repack

kaiba121321

Gold Supporter
I really wish threads with dead links would be deleted. Just noticed you've updated it with a dl link on a YT video but the question is why not just update it here :/ odd choice, but alright.

Hypnos

Veteran Member
I really wish threads with dead links would be deleted. Just noticed you've updated it with a dl link on a YT video but the question is why not just update it here :/ odd choice, but alright.
Well...you are right. I just wanted a little of views in my channel :). Updated link in first post to direct link ;).

kaiba121321

Gold Supporter
Well...you are right. I just wanted a little of views in my channel :). Updated link in first post to direct link ;).

I totally understand that man, considering you're just providing free stuff, and I wasn't complaining I just found it an odd choice, you're still providing stuff for free so I don't see too big of an issue with it.

But here's a better idea, put a link to a preview, and a download link. Most people will click the video to have a look before downloading anyway lol. It's just convoluted trying to go to a video to find the link from the description compared to being able to open the video, then close it or go back to the previous page to click the download link you saw next to the video link anyway :p

Seriously, you don't have to change anything though just cause of my whining dude, do what you want, again, you're providing free stuff, you do what you believe compensates you fairly for that. And sorry for being a bit grouchy, it got a bit frustrating after post after post with dead links lol... Didn't mean to take it out on you.

Hypnos

Veteran Member
I totally understand that man, considering you're just providing free stuff, and I wasn't complaining I just found it an odd choice, you're still providing stuff for free so I don't see too big of an issue with it.

But here's a better idea, put a link to a preview, and a download link. Most people will click the video to have a look before downloading anyway lol. It's just convoluted trying to go to a video to find the link from the description compared to being able to open the video, then close it or go back to the previous page to click the download link you saw next to the video link anyway :p

Seriously, you don't have to change anything though just cause of my whining dude, do what you want, again, you're providing free stuff, you do what you believe compensates you fairly for that. And sorry for being a bit grouchy, it got a bit frustrating after post after post with dead links lol... Didn't mean to take it out on you.
Dont worry man,everything is ok ^^. And I understood your point from begin ;). Regards

Nodanochi

Verified Member
Hello. Is it possible to play solo and go through raids and dungeons alone like with AutoBalance module?
Thanks for the repack anyway.

kaiba121321

Gold Supporter
EDIT: I am a dingus, the HoA works fine, I was impatient. Seriously considering paying for this unlocked, while I may not be competant, I can at least archive an unlocked version for future use by someone that has the capability, hell if I have to hire a dev team for a fully working BfA repack... tempting, but I'm not Bezos lol

If anyone figures out how to level up the Heart of Azeroth in this repack, please let me know haha. Trying to have a lil mess about as a level 110 twink and gaining Azerite power doesn't seem to increase the HoA's level despite only needing 1 point to level up which is a problem for a level 110 twink since all the Azerite gear abilities are locked behind Heart of Azeroth levels lol

Last edited: