Auctionshouse shop pre items

darkonio

Heir to the Emucoach
Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
So, the Emulation Stone Father is speaking up again.

This is just a little suggestion for both projects, Cata and Mop. You now have this wonderful AH bot in both, and I would find it much cooler if, starting from the next version, there were pre-made items in the shop without us having to add them ourselves every time. I know it's probably well-intentioned, but I simply don't feel like adding items myself every time, I just want to start up the thing and play. I believe many people feel the same way.

So in future versions you already have an auction house bot in the database, which takes care of everything. Simply enable it from the beginning in the config. Those who don't want it can disable it again

So you download the repack, start it up and instead have items in your auction house it should definitely be possible, just a small pre-made template with the most important items of each type.
If you are going the single player route anyway and have most sp features enabled from the start you can go all out.

If someone wants to use this as a public server, he needs to have some knowledge of database anyway, so he is gonna know how to remove all these things.

In short, activate the auction house bot from the beginning and let us have pre-made items in it.

Have a great weekend. Greetings.

Last edited: