Addon Playerbots

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
what version of wow is the addon for? @Likon69
Hi, this is for MoP. And it will only work on Emucoach repack.
If you want it to work on your server you have to have the playersbot and add your commands from the repack. If you can't get it to work come to me

roophus1

Veteran Member
Likon big thx!
I thought I would share a simple workaround for the healers/casters out of mana issue and to offer it as a suggestion for this addon, though I'm not sure it would work since it relies on bot names.
Anyway... Since there is no way to tell a healer to sit and drink mana (at least that I have found), I just created a simple macro to refill the mana using GM commands. This is what I am using to give a reasonable "Retail" experience.

MACRO:
/use *drink*
/tar *healer bot name*
.modify mana *total mana*

* = change to match your circumstance

I'm open to any suggestions... there may be a more sophisticated way of doing this, but it has been working fairly well for me. When I sit and drink, the bot gets a full mana pool also. Maybe this will help someone that's not just looking to cheese through it all.

krakmow

Gold Supporter
A start of a brand new addon. Few commands but it will change with time.
We'll do this addon together. If you have any suggestions for style, button positions or anything else, please let us know.
It's just a start with 3 lines of code. I don't like to use chat so I'm doing this.

View attachment 1963

[Hidden content]
VT

анти хайп🖖

Update 1.2

I modify error with dsp/tank.
Add commands .bot role.
Change colours.
change the position of attack
gg

hyojin kim

Trial Member
새로운 애드온의 시작. 몇 가지 명령이지만 시간이 지남에 따라 변경됩니다.
이 애드온을 함께 하겠습니다. 스타일, 버튼 위치 또는 기타 사항에 대한 제안 사항이 있으면 알려주십시오.
3줄의 코드로 시작합니다. 나는 채팅을 사용하는 것을 좋아하지 않아 이것을 하고 있습니다.

View attachment 1963

[숨겨진 콘텐츠]
VT

анти хайп🖖

업데이트 1.2

dsp/tank 오류를 수정합니다.
명령 .bot 역할을 추가합니다.
색상을 변경합니다.
공격 위치 변경
GGooD

Ducky

Trial Member
A start of a brand new addon. Few commands but it will change with time.
We'll do this addon together. If you have any suggestions for style, button positions or anything else, please let us know.
It's just a start with 3 lines of code. I don't like to use chat so I'm doing this.

View attachment 1963

[Hidden content]
VT

анти хайп🖖

Update 1.2

I modify error with dsp/tank.
Add commands .bot role.
Change colours.
change the position of attack
Nice.