4.3.4 client [Fast Way]

ExO

Admin
Simple tutorial on how to get client 4.3.4 without having to download a torrent.

You don't need to wait 6 hours for the 4.3.4 torrent download to be done, this will only take a few minutes, and it'll basiclly be ready to play, it's very easy, i'll guide you through it now:

Now we will have to download the 4.3.4 rar file, so lets do that:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Now you should unzip it.
Once you did that, you'll have a folder with WoW.exe, data etc, then run the wow.exe and it'll have to load the game which takes a few minutes, that means your screen will be black and you can't do anything, just let it load.
Now it have generated the 4.3.4 files, and you should now change realmlist to the 4.3.4 server.

Are you experiencing an error with the Client? We now have a fix for the Cannot Stream required archive Data / WoW Error 134

mFkqfAY.png

Enjoy the fast Cataclysm Client Download

Last edited by a moderator:

ExO

Admin
I tried to download this a couple of times but i get an error that the rar file is damaged or in an unknown format (using winrar).

Oh thanks for reporting, I've updated the link - should work fine now, give it a try and let me know the results please :)

Green

Verified Member
Yep the download works fine now. Thanks for the quick responce.

**edit**

the client files are generated and im able to start it up.
However im not able to set the realmlist in the config.wtf

Every time i start the client the info in the config.wtf gets overwriten with the default info.
(in this case with SET realmlist "logon.monster-wow.com")

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
It's different handled;

What you should do to change your realmlist:

Go into Data, EnGB or EnUS or both, click on realmlist.wtf and edit it and there you go :)

Afterwards it will set the realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in config.wtf automatically
Hope it helped.

vergil250493

Verified Member
post your realmlist.wtf of boths Folder and config.wtf to local ip to we download bro ! and how i do creat a account ?

muzaqh

Trial Member
It's different handled;

What you should do to change your realmlist:

Go into Data, EnGB or EnUS or both, click on realmlist.wtf and edit it and there you go :)

Afterwards it will set the realmlist to 127.0.0.1 in config.wtf automatically
Hope it helped.

what your software for open file .wtf

jregan

Verified Member
after i have logged in to my account link still says i need to register. then when i click on that link it tells me that im already registered so can't redownload the file.

T-rav

Veteran Member
Hey ExO! :) I wanted to know if this client is usable offline. It seems the 4.3.4 client ive downloaded months ago can't be used offline(for some unknown reason) and says "cannot find archived data" or something of that nature if im not connected to the internet. I have checked the config.wtf and realmlist.wtf and they show 127.0.0.1, which is the server address, but for some reason this Client need internet access or it wont run. The client won't run if my comp is disconnected from the internet. I was wondering if this client will allow me to execute the Wow.exe without internet access?

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hey ExO! :) I wanted to know if this client is usable offline. It seems the 4.3.4 client ive downloaded months ago can't be used offline(for some unknown reason) and says "cannot find archived data" or something of that nature if im not connected to the internet. I have checked the config.wtf and realmlist.wtf and they show 127.0.0.1, which is the server address, but for some reason this Client need internet access or it wont run. The client won't run if my comp is disconnected from the internet. I was wondering if this client will allow me to execute the Wow.exe without internet access?

Helloe there.
Yes, the realmlist should be 127.0.0.1 BUT you should edit your WoW.mfil (Make sure to save your original one somewhere else though - so it doesn't break the client)
And then replace the current text in the file to this:
version=2
server=localhost
location=http://127.0.0.1

Never actually done it myself, but give it a try, heard from people that it should work just fine.