(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

aequitas

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

aspirexenux

The Reaper
Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
I have the version PAID and yet when connecting to the server it marks me offline while I have downloaded the right things as well as the client that you are offering us during this problem (sorry for Google Traduction)

fredigamer

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

very nice

fredigamer

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

very nice

iroydphp

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
god
Playerbots의 실습 동영상입니다. (더 많은 동영상이 올라오면 시리즈로 만들 계획입니다.):

다운로드:
[숨겨진 콘텐츠]

릴리스 및 _Server 폴더의 ZIP 암호:

에뮤코치닷컴

여기를 클릭하여 VIP 버전(추가 업데이트 및 고유한 플레이어봇 시스템 포함)을 받으십시오.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

여기에서 Playerbots 시스템(VIP 전용)에 대해 읽어보십시오.
https://www.emucoach.com/forums/thr...게 감사드립니다. 그는 일을 현실로 만드는 데 많은 기여를 했습니다[/SIZE]