What's new
  • NEW: Happy Cataclysm gaming! The fresh 4.3.4 Cataclysm Repack V20.0 is now live - and downloadable from our brand-new Emucoach App.
    Download it now
  • Mists of Pandaria is calling! Heya - did you know that the newest 5.4.8 MoP Repack - version 7.1 - is now live?
    Download now

Recent content by lozman

  1. lozman

    Trinity AdminPanel | 4.3.4

    Hey everyone, here is my reworked TrinityAdmin. I've everything to hopefully be a bit more integrated and intuitive. I renamed it GMAdmin as my plan is to make it work with different versions and different cores. Right now I've just modernized it against EmuCoach 4.3.4, but it may work in other...
  2. lozman

    Trinity AdminPanel | 4.3.4

    cheers
  3. lozman

    [NEW VERSION] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - v.7 - [EmuCoach Official Cataclysm Repack]

    This is awesome thank you, trying out the free version before deciding to buy VIP.
  4. lozman

    Another bot suggestion (in anticipation of MoP v4)

    Hello everyone, I'm new here and have been lurking for a week or so after I found this initiative. Still not quite found my way to exactly where I download things to try it out but in any case thought I'd ask related to this thread - could you implement it such that it was possible to adjust max...
Back
Top