Zygór Classic, Retail, Private servers

rossage12

MoP Premium
lol yeah! But I'm actually really, really appreciative of you for providing this levelling guide and have been using it for the last hour to level up a character in game.
For something that's actually a bit hard to find on the net, I was quite happy that the link here still works and the copy is working without fault. Honestly, you have made my day Rain. I'm not one for online tipping, but if by small chance I managed to see you in RL, I would shout you lunch or a coffee as a token of my a gratitude. I'm sure there are other silent members online that feel the same way. Thanks Mate.

Rain

Veteran Member
lol yeah! But I'm actually really, really appreciative of you for providing this levelling guide and have been using it for the last hour to level up a character in game.
For something that's actually a bit hard to find on the net, I was quite happy that the link here still works and the copy is working without fault. Honestly, you have made my day Rain. I'm not one for online tipping, but if by small chance I managed to see you in RL, I would shout you lunch or a coffee as a token of my a gratitude. I'm sure there are other silent members online that feel the same way. Thanks Mate.
I intentionally make my files easily found. With this site, it is not easily found. But the places I post are well known and many get it from my other places.