WoW Dragonflight player invents solution to long-standing hat problem

DapperBlondie

Verified Member
WoW players are gearing up for the launch of the MMO’s next expansion, Dragonflight.

Although the expansion still doesn’t have an official release date, it’s still slated to launch sometime in late 2022, meaning it won’t be long before dedicated Warcraft fans can explore the Dragon Isles for the very first time.

Ahead of the launch of the expansion, one WoW fan took it upon themselves to create a fix for a problem that’s been bugging WoW players since the very beginning.

josephhamil

Trial Member
I am a huge fan of dragons and I have always loved playing as them in games like WoW. When I heard about the upcoming Dragonflight expansion, I was so excited! I can't wait to explore the Dragon Isles and see what kind of challenges and adventures await us.
I also love the idea of someone inventing a solution to a long-standing problem in the game. It's great to see players coming up with creative solutions and making the game better for everyone.
By the way, I also collect dragon-themed items like watches and figurines. I actually found some cool dragon watches online that I've been wearing all the time. There's just something about dragons that makes them so formidable and captivating. I can't wait to see what the expansion has in store for us!

Last edited: