[WoW 4.3.4] The realm doesn't appear in the login menu, and i can't connect

RevoveR

Trial Member
Hi all, im using the 4.3.4 version of the Emucoach Repack and i have this problem, i try to connect with localhost (realmlist 127.0.0.0.1) but it doesn't connect, it shows the classic WoW popup "the information you have entered is not valid ec..." and the realm name in the right corner doesn't appear. I tryied going into my HeidiSQL database, and this is what i have: address: 127.0.0.1 local address 127.0.0.1 But still doesn't connect anyway.
I tried setting the server online, adding the new ports (i already have a WOTLK 3.3.5a online server, so im not noob in those things) and change the address to my external address and the local address to my ipv4 address, and obviously changing the realmlist to my ip, the same i use for my WOTLK server.
Everything i tried still not working, the realm name won't appear and i can't connect to my server, doesn't matter if is online or not.

Ok now the realm name appear, and i cant connect in offline, but i still cannot connect in onilne. When i set my realmlist to my ip, the game stucks at connecting.

Last edited: