[SQL] Custom Portal Script/Code

Poison

Senior User
Veteran Member
So now this is a tutorial on how to make your own custom portal which teleports you to the locations you want!

Step 1 - Go to the place where you want to be teleported when you use the custom portal that you will be making.

Step 2 - Type .gps

Step 3 - Open a notepad and write down the X , Y , Z , Orientation , and MaPalymnamibly (which is the Map ID) in the notepad.

Step 4 - Copy and paste those coordinates in the script that i will be giving below.

Code:
SET
@GOB_Entry := EntryID,
@GOB_Name := "Portal Name",
@GOB_Display := OBJECT DISPLAY ID,
@Event_scriptID := 22225
@MaPalymnamibly := MAP ID,
@X : = X,
@Y := Y,
@Z := Z,
@O := ORIENTATION
;

Change the things listed on the right >> "EntryID", "Portal Name", "OBJECT DISPLAY ID", "MAP ID", "X", "Y", "Z", "ORIENTATION". Remember to change the Event_scriptID whenever you make a new portal. Means that every portal must have a different ScriptID.

Step 5 - Copy and paste the script query into the query tab in world tab, which i will be giving below and you'll be downloading that. There are instructions in the script too.

Download - Custom Portal Script

Step 6 - Restart your server and your custom portal is added and ready to use!

Got any questions? Comment below!

Check out what i've released other than this!

http://www.emucoach.com/showthread.php?1378-TrinityCore-GM-Spells&p=9571#post9571

Last edited:

Pan3113

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Used this guide but having issues (sorry to res a old thread)

its hanging on map ids this how I have mine set up

SET
@GOB_Entry := 960001,
@GOB_Name := "Ironforge",
@GOB_Display := 4394,
@Event_scriptID := 22225
@MaPalymnamibly := 0
@X : = 4919.916992
@Y := 954.401550
@Z := 5.556987
@O := 3.235934
;
any thoughts? I attached a photo as well but I did move slightly so ignore the xyzo part

Attachments

• IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    484.8 KB · Views: 37