so how is the mop repack for solo play

Cortahless

Trial Member
I am not sure but there is a video out that shows how to set-up your private server for solo by adjusting XP and how much HP everything has.

roophus1

Veteran Member
I've been enjoying it a few different ways and the 2.0 version of the VIP is excellent. For what it's worth, this is my experience.

1. I duo with my son and we use bots to finish out the party. We played tank and heals because the bots weren't dependable. The version 2.0 fixed a lot of the issues and now we use a bot tank but I am still healing. I just enjoy healing... it's a challenge with the bot tank chain pulling. Loadso fun.

2. I like to multibox so I have been trying that. It's still a lot of fun, but the version 2.0 bots are so much better that it's just less stressful to solo with bots, rather than multiboxxing.

3. I solo as DPS and use a bot tank and healer. This has been working really well. There is wizardry that goes on with the bots that feels a little cheaty, but honestly, version 2.0 works so well that I'm not complaining. It's almost foolproof. It just works. Healer always seems to have mana and the it ports around magically keeping everyone healed. Again... feels a little cheaty but fantastically fun with zero stress.