[Release] Official EmuCoach Launcher + Server Starter v1.3

nvrsbr

Verified Member
Seems the same to an older one I have made my a different person, but thanks for the release.

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Cool. Thanks! This comes in handy. I was trying to figure out if I could write a bash script that would run three programs simultaneously but this saved me the trouble!

I do have one issue with it though... For some reason it doesn't save the paths. After closing it, the next time I start it up I have to set the paths again?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Cool. Thanks! This comes in handy. I was trying to figure out if I could write a bash script that would run three programs simultaneously but this saved me the trouble!

I do have one issue with it though... For some reason it doesn't save the paths. After closing it, the next time I start it up I have to set the paths again?

Yeah I believe it does save the paths, just doesn't actually load the saved path upon reload.
If I ever get around to it, I planned on making a better version that works on its own, doesn't really need much input, etc. - but I've been saying that for about a year now ;)
Just haven't been interested in coding anything for a while now.

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Yeah I believe it does save the paths, just doesn't actually load the saved path upon reload.
If I ever get around to it, I planned on making a better version that works on its own, doesn't really need much input, etc. - but I've been saying that for about a year now ;)
Just haven't been interested in coding anything for a while now.
Ah, okay. Any chance you coded in C++ and would be willing to share? I'd be happy to add in the save function. Though, I'm honestly just being lazy. Would be easy to to make something similar but I keep thinking "will get around to it" but never do. So was happy when I found yours. ?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Ah, okay. Any chance you coded in C++ and would be willing to share? I'd be happy to add in the save function. Though, I'm honestly just being lazy. Would be easy to to make something similar but I keep thinking "will get around to it" but never do. So was happy when I found yours. ?

Well if I had the original source, I could easily fix the save function, and also fix 1 other potential issue I know of, but I believe I lost it with my old PC. I was in the process of remaking it as mentioned in my previous post, only setting up the framework with some example code so I could edit it per item.
I coded it before/during my beginning years of college, so it's only coded in Basic, but I had intentions of coding the new one in C#, which is another reason I haven't done it yet since I don't fully know the language.

AgentGordonCole

Trial Member
This app is exactly what I was looking for, I wanted to change my realmlist IP without constantly flipping through folders, however when trying to save a new address I get Unable to locate realmlist.wtf.
I am running a 3.3.5a client with the realmlist.wtf in Data/enUS, is that the correct path for the app?

LongCat

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Perfect. I was able to remove excess shortcuts off my rocketdock. Runs great.