What's new

RawHost | Web Hosting from $2 | VPS Hosting from $12

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Good thread design, but perhaps it looks a bit like the 90's? :D Never the less I'm not sure about your website design though, doesn't really look up to date, especially not with the gray background & low features :/

But beside that I wish you good luck sir . I'm sure it has potential, but maybe it's just the style you prefer it to have? :)

RawHost

Trial Member
Good thread design, but perhaps it looks a bit like the 90's? :D Never the less I'm not sure about your website design though, doesn't really look up to date, especially not with the gray background & low features :/

But beside that I wish you good luck sir . I'm sure it has potential, but maybe it's just the style you prefer it to have? :)

We went for a very simplistic approach for our website design, what is the point of cluttering it with text no one will ever read or content that no one will ever use? People come to us because they want a top quality host that performs well and is reliable, not because they want to see how our company ethos is just some marketing rubbish