PHP Developer

Holiman

Trial Member
Hello there everyone.

I will update this post as soon as possible.

For now I can leave some basic information:

Languages: Bulgarian (Native), English (Fluent Professional Level)
Areas of Interests: Web Development (PHP + MySQL + HTML + CSS + Javascript + C# ASP.NET MVC 5) and Computer Programming ( C++ ).
I have worked for Eternal-WoW with the same nickname. I started as a Trial Dev in their big rank system hierarchy in which you can advance REALLY hard. They are not the best private server but they WERE something back then and there was some hope in the creation of the Cataclysm Realm which was called "Ruin". After a lot of database and core fixes and implements, after months of community work I was promoted to be in charge of the FIRST Cataclysm Eternal-WoW Realm ( Ruin ) and I have 4-5 developers under my command. We were doing really fine until the communication fucked up and people started arguing, talking behind each others' back and I decided to leave. So, I have huge experience in WoW Emulation which I have started getting used to again the last few weeks.

What can I actually do?
The answer is simple - Everything, depends on the time that you require from me to be done. But it has to be in the areas of interest. So, if you want me to make you Counter-Strike: Global Offensive maps - I can do them but its not my area of interest at the moment, lol.

What are the prices?
I am always bargaining the prices before I do the service. I take 50% of the money when the service was scripted and presented to the buyer on MY local webserver. If he likes it I give him the script and he pays me the other 50%.

Means of payment?
I mostly accept PayPal payments or direct Bank Transfers.

Activity?
I am a really busy person who has priorities. One of the priorities is my real life - university, girlfriend etc. After this come my real life job and the WoW Emulation / Website Development stuff. When I get paid good I am ready to re-prioritise so I can finish the job fast and get paid, who doesn't want money, right?

Means of communication?
E-mail: [email protected]

I will update that post as soon as possible with more information about me, because I have a few more areas of interest. Also, fell free to ask any questions that you want. Anyone who has used my service, please post here for the accomplished task that I was given and paid for from you.

ExO

Admin
I can recommend Holiman,
He's very friendly, trustable, there's no need to be worried when doing orders with him, and knows what he's doing.

Afterall, +1!