Phoenix WoW 4.#.# (Developing)

Kyriaki

Verified Member
Phoenix WoW
Karma#7029

First, to begin with. Thank you for giving this recruitment section a read. I'm grateful that anyone would give me a 2nd thought to be honest.

Now, to begin...

I'm looking for a series of future stress testers... 100+ Players are required to maximize efficiency on certain aspects of the game. There's a discord server where I'll be gathering the future players to receive updates and announcements first-hand up until the clock finally counts down and the servers first release launches in late 2020 / early 2021. ( Https://discord.gg/T4N9Uj2 )

Secondly, for the staff that I'm recruiting for the server....

Lead Discord Admin x1
Discord Moderators x2

Website developer x1
Website moderators x2

In-game Developers x3
MySQL developers x1/x2
Game Masters x5
Community Helpers x3
Digital Designers x2

Lead Advertisement Team x5

The requirements for these positions are not hard to meet. If you know what they are, then you know if you can do them or not.

Minimum requirements to join the team are simple...

18+ years old
Good work ethic
Willingness to work without compensation for upwards of 6 - 12 months.

I'm not going to throw this out there without mentioning it. I've never once owned a server where all I payed my staff members was just game currency and small little toys... This is money, donations are split evenly with a larger portion going toward the server owner for upkeep and computer maintenance. This may be a game, yes... But I intend on putting together a team that will take the WoW private server industry by storm..The first realm will be mirrored off of the concept of "Ashes of the Phoenix" .. We will rise.. That is our nature, that is the way of the Phoenix..

All of you who are interested, message me with the position of interest on discord... Karma#7029 .. Or, join the servers discord and directly message me from there.. Https://discord.gg/T4N9Uj2

From the Ashes we rise, our enemies will know to fear the flame at which we burn so brightly in disguise.
My brothers and sisters, the time is now for us to band together.. Where would we be, if a Phoenix never cried.