Need help

smity_wa

Trial Member
It's possible the files are conflicting with you system bit? For example, the files are x32 and your system is x64 or vice versa? I think I've had this problem before once. I'm going to reinstall the repack to see if I have the problem as well @pkman unless you've solved the issue?

P.S. https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/tc/pages/2130030/Application+Error+0xc000007b talks about how you need the proper corresponding dll files, "This error usually happens when mixing 32 bit and 64 bit DLLs." You most likely have a mix of both 64 bit and 32 bit dll files. If you go into the "Required Software.rar" zip, and extract and install those software requirements, then grab the dlls you should be set.
This didnt work for me. I installed the required software and still same error. Please help!!!

smity_wa

Trial Member
Didn't work for me either, I have the same issue.
I hopped on discord yesterday and one of the admins told me to get the ssl 1.0 64 bit. It took some digging but I found it and moved the dll files over and it started working for me!

I hopped on discord yesterday and one of the admins told me to get the ssl 1.0 64 bit. It took some digging but I found it and moved the dll files over and it started working for me!
Thank you sir haha, i did the same thing and got it working late last night! Thanks for the help though!!

EQandCivfanatic

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I just wish it to be known that I have traveled here from the distant future of 2022, and this thread also helped, by downloading the 64x version of OpenSSL. Thanks all!