Mist of Pandaria REPACK, 5.4.8 News [27-07-2018]

DLMTG

Verified Member
Having NPCbots to run dungeons with makes the solo play experience always the best.
If those can be ported over from Cataclysm, I think that is worth the VIP rank

Looking forward to MOP
Good luck
Thanks

hellomynameisaj

Veteran Member
First off, I LOVED your cataclysm repack. I really appreciated all the hard work you put into the repacks. I also love how simply easy it was to make it public to your friends. And I cant wait for this to release so I can play with my friends. But the only complaint I have is the VIP system. It determines special features you earn in your own world which I dont like that much. I think it should be in your own world and how it should be simply just with you and your friends, determining how YOUR world should be. Also if you are doing veteran, VIP ranks and such I hope it doesn't affect how the server runs and determines how your server will go. I would really hate to spend money or do this or that to have a repack. I've waited for ever but it disappointing me it would have a system where it determines how the server should run. But other than that no complaints. I have a feelings this is going to be an amazing repack and you should keep up the amazing work! Thank you for creating such a amazing repack.

santahashi

Gold Supporter
First off, I LOVED your cataclysm repack. I really appreciated all the hard work you put into the repacks. I also love how simply easy it was to make it public to your friends. And I cant wait for this to release so I can play with my friends. But the only complaint I have is the VIP system. It determines special features you earn in your own world which I dont like that much. I think it should be in your own world and how it should be simply just with you and your friends, determining how YOUR world should be. Also if you are doing veteran, VIP ranks and such I hope it doesn't affect how the server runs and determines how your server will go. I would really hate to spend money or do this or that to have a repack. I've waited for ever but it disappointing me it would have a system where it determines how the server should run. But other than that no complaints. I have a feelings this is going to be an amazing repack and you should keep up the amazing work! Thank you for creating such a amazing repack.

I used to hate it too, but then I realized, everyone gotta eat

ExO

Admin
I used to hate it too, but then I realized, everyone gotta eat

Thanks for the feedback!
What we mainly refered to, was that with the VIP we could allow some extra features upon request. This, would for example be custom scripts (if user X would like that). Additionally, it's a way to prevent leeching.
- What I mean here is that you would need to log into your Emucoach (VIP account) in order to use the VIP version that contains the newest release, aka more fixes (blizzlike fixes etc). It's kind of the same system as Cataclysm runs, but just with more protection so to speak.

Either way, your point is very valid! But don't worry, it's not like we will make the non-VIP shitty on purpose, but the VIP will simply contain more fixes / newest fixes. What we provide has money costs, running the forum, ressources etc.

hellomynameisaj

Veteran Member
Thanks for the feedback!
What we mainly refered to, was that with the VIP we could allow some extra features upon request. This, would for example be custom scripts (if user X would like that). Additionally, it's a way to prevent leeching.
- What I mean here is that you would need to log into your Emucoach (VIP account) in order to use the VIP version that contains the newest release, aka more fixes (blizzlike fixes etc). It's kind of the same system as Cataclysm runs, but just with more protection so to speak.

Either way, your point is very valid! But don't worry, it's not like we will make the non-VIP shitty on purpose, but the VIP will simply contain more fixes / newest fixes. What we provide has money costs, running the forum, ressources etc.

Sorry this is a bit late of a response but I am glad that its not like a pay to win sort of thing if you get what I am saying. I have a few questions i'd like to ask because I am really excited for this repack. Will this be able to be public like the Cataclysm server and will we be able to create accounts like we did in the 4.3.4 repack or will we have to make accounts with EMUcoach. Also when is the approximated release, I know this probably still has a while but I am just really hyped and so are all my friends!

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Can't wait [MENTION=6651]Artamedes[/MENTION] :)

lorder

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Is anything known on the subject of current advances? How is the progress of this work? Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying it. It looks good the first information you gave us. But I would like to know what your current progress is.

DLMTG

Verified Member
yea, as the orginal post is beginning to look very hype-bait , as it was July 27th (3.5 months ago)

ETA: 5.4.8 Mist of Pandaria Repack"
"....Eventually a month or even less depending how it goes. That means we could be talking weeks, and up to a month."

---
Sure, it will take as long as it needs to take to be up to your standards, and I have huge respects for all your work. But hearing false hope definitely hurts.