Midgard 5.4.7 Server Core Release

Nuppi

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Hello
We from the MIDGARD team have decided to release our old 5.4.7 server which ran with us. The Core is based on the Firestorm Mop 5.4.7 Leak.
Since we have been running the Firestorm WoD 6.2.3 Leak for months, we no longer need the 5.4.7.
We will not do it anymore.
If you do not like something then you have to fix it yourself.
The database is the last one that ran on our server, only the accounts were deleted. We put a lot of time and development into the database.
Since this was a German project, many quests are in German.
Try and test it.

Game: admin / admin
Sql: root / ascent
Port: 3307

5.4.7 Midgard Core
5.4.7 Midgard Server

mfg : Nuppi dev. Midgard

xxbrittoxx

Verified Member
please someone help me,
when I downloaded the database,
all the files were downloaded in different formats, MYI, MYD, etc ...
how to ago for the files to work correctly in format, sql?
or do they have a DB that is ok?
Thanks for the help.

sq.jpg

help :sweat:

whatwhat

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Nice! Thank you very much Nuppi!

For the quests that are in german, that's just a simple db-thing to edit, right?

Nuppi

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
please someone help me,
when I downloaded the database,
all the files were downloaded in different formats, MYI, MYD, etc ...
how to ago for the files to work correctly in format, sql?
or do they have a DB that is ok?
Thanks for the help.

View attachment 791

help :sweat:

Hello
I do not know what or how you have unpacked it, but it looks like that to me.

server.jpg

xxbrittoxx

Verified Member
How do I solve it?

Hello
I do not know what or how you have unpacked it, but it looks like that to me.

View attachment 792

I downloaded the normal thing without touching the files, but when I started to open the files they came out in different formats, so I would like to know if you can help me to make the files in sql format,
or if you have a link where it is in sql format, please thank you very much for helping me with this problem, encerio I want to try the repack
how to change the format MYD, MYI, FRM, to the SQL format, to have compatibility in my database
sq.jpg

Nuppi

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I downloaded the normal thing without touching the files, but when I started to open the files they came out in different formats, so I would like to know if you can help me to make the files in sql format,
or if you have a link where it is in sql format, please thank you very much for helping me with this problem, encerio I want to try the repack
how to change the format MYD, MYI, FRM, to the SQL format, to have compatibility in my database
sq.jpg

Hello
Do you even know what a sql database is?
After unpacking, open the _Server.
Then you start MySQL.bat.
This will start the MysqlServer.

The data for logging in with Navicat or HeidiSQL are above.

Loras

Gold Supporter
Portable server already included , you don't need to import anything :) , start the mysql server wtih the bat file provided and you are good to go.

remamakiller

Senior User
Veteran Member
Hello
We from the MIDGARD team have decided to release our old 5.4.7 server which ran with us. The Core is based on the Firestorm Mop 5.4.7 Leak.
Since we have been running the Firestorm WoD 6.2.3 Leak for months, we no longer need the 5.4.7.
We will not do it anymore.
If you do not like something then you have to fix it yourself.
The database is the last one that ran on our server, only the accounts were deleted. We put a lot of time and development into the database.
Since this was a German project, many quests are in German.
Try and test it.

Game: admin / admin
Sql: root / ascent
Port: 3307

5.4.7 Midgard Core
5.4.7 Midgard Server

mfg : Nuppi dev. Midgard

Thank you very much for the release
I know that this repack was very good
regards

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
InterRealm is disabled!? When ppl trying to connect, they don't even see realm, when they trying to connect it says, that you need bnet account or your account must be converted to blizz acc, how solve this?

yudian

Verified Member
hello Nuppi would be so kind to share the source of the repack is necessary to correct errors that depend on the core. Grasias for sharing

Erenbo

Veteran Member
I experience alot of bugs around procs with spells and trinkets, example black arrow triggers explosive shot on hunter all the time constant.