Midgard 5.4.7 Server Core Release

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Even the old content works on this repack?
Well, I tested it but only little bit, from the beginning until the first 2 istances of TBC, all the istances that I tried works good, I found only a minor number of mobs inside some of them, problems with some of Scarlet Monastery, 2 areas was closed for me, some Boss give no loot. I don t tried Raids yet. It's not bad but i repeat, I tried it fast and with no much time.

Naigel

Verified Member
Well, I tested it but only little bit, from the beginning until the first 2 istances of TBC, all the istances that I tried works good, I found only a minor number of mobs inside some of them, problems with some of Scarlet Monastery, 2 areas was closed for me, some Boss give no loot. I don t tried Raids yet. It's not bad but i repeat, I tried it fast and with no much time.
Great that is fine for me, im searching for a proper MoP or Legion Repack for play, as i had WoTLK which was fantastic but its kind of old now.

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Great that is fine for me, im searching for a proper MoP or Legion Repack for play, as i had WoTLK which was fantastic but its kind of old now.
Between this repacks, Legion is the best one without dubit, Nubbi's repack will don't receive updates anymore while Legion v2 is bigger, is up to date and have a great Team that will support it.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello
We from the MIDGARD team have decided to release our old 5.4.7 server which ran with us. The Core is based on the Firestorm Mop 5.4.7 Leak.
Since we have been running the Firestorm WoD 6.2.3 Leak for months, we no longer need the 5.4.7.
We will not do it anymore.
If you do not like something then you have to fix it yourself.
The database is the last one that ran on our server, only the accounts were deleted. We put a lot of time and development into the database.
Since this was a German project, many quests are in German.
Try and test it.

Game: admin / admin
Sql: root / ascent
Port: 3307

5.4.7 Midgard Core
5.4.7 Midgard Server

mfg : Nuppi dev. Midgard
Hello can you tell me the exact build of this server. The client displays 5.4.8 18414. But your title says 5.47. And I don't know how to check exactly.

hellowow

Trial Member
I'm still looking for a MoP repack where at lease the basics are working (e.g. warlock bolt spell, pets, pets/vehicles bar) and the maps should match to the core.
Is this MoP core working better ?

Or maybe is there another MoP core working well. Have tried out Apex 5.4.8 & JadeCore 5.4.7 (more or less unplayable - maps/quests/spells lots of buggy stuff).
YektaCore 5.4.8 - never found or where able to create maps, vmaps stuff which had been working with this core (always said "wrong version vtree stuff) therefore worldsever didn't start.

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
I'm still looking for a MoP repack where at lease the basics are working (e.g. warlock bolt spell, pets, pets/vehicles bar) and the maps should match to the core.

Or maybe is there another MoP core working well. Have tried out Apex 5.4.8 & JadeCore 5.4.7 (more or less unplayable - maps/quests/spells lots of buggy stuff).
YektaCore 5.4.8 - never found or where able to create maps, vmaps stuff which had been working with this core (always said "wrong version vtree stuff) therefore worldsever didn't start.
Sadly you will not find any decent repack for MoP.

But you should stick around at Emucoach for some news, it's worth it. - Trust me

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member

Listen to Damien. And keep the hope

hellowow

Trial Member

But you should stick around at Emucoach for some news, it's worth it. - Trust me
Almost thought so :(

Well i hope i may ask another question over here regarding MoP content ^^
Is there a later release/repack (no matter which expansion release) which contains working MoP content (old stuff from this repacks point of view) and is more stable (less buggy) ?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Almost thought so :(

Well i hope i may ask another question over here regarding MoP content ^^
Is there a later release/repack (no matter which expansion release) which contains working MoP content (old stuff from this repacks point of view) and is more stable (less buggy) ?
This repack is very stable but without npcbot. Try it. All the content works fine. This was a private server in the past. If not you have good legion repack. But come back from time to time, there is always something new on this forum

hellowow

Trial Member
This repack is very stable but without npcbot. Try it. All the content works fine. This was a private server in the past. If not you have good legion repack. But come back from time to time, there is always something new on this forum
Thanks for the information - i'll give it a try for sure :)
I'd been playing quite a long time on TauriWow...really nice server - thats why i thought there's a "stable" repack somewhere around but i really understand the huge effort and amount of time developers spending on such stuff for sure (not even just the server emulation...guess the hardest part is all the database worlds scripting stuff).

Edit: Tried it - really most stable repack so far (as i can see) - big thx for the hint

Last edited:

hellowow

Trial Member

One more question regarding the actual status of Emucoach MoP Release (released in 2019 v1.7 if i'm not mistaken) -> will this be developed any further by now ?
Can't try this one actually tho :(

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
One more question regarding the actual status of Emucoach MoP Release (released in 2019 v1.7 if i'm not mistaken) -> will this be developed any further by now ?
No, it's a different project and a brand new one. Much more functional.
For v1.7 you should have at least 10 posts on the forum.

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
No, it is no longer supported/updated.
But we will have a new (and way better) one.

Just stay tuned for further infos.

hellowow

Trial Member
No, it is no longer supported/updated.
But we will have a new (and way better) one.

Just stay tuned for further infos.
thx for the clarification - thought that the release 1.7 would be the MoP version which will be continued.
well for sure - i'm very happy to know that people still care about MoP emulation stuff.